Mr & Mrs Smith

MrMcGoo

I didn't watch this one in the theaters, so the DVD is a very pleasant surprise. The DTS sound track is excellent. The plot is a hoot. It could easily have been poorly written, but it is first class.

You need to watch this one more than once just to get some of the more subtle detail.

Bill

This one is worth owning IMO. It has lots of action, a good story line and excellent sound, but not enough gratuitous sex. This is not a movie for the younger crowd, but is appreciated by both genders old enough to drive.

The sound track has excellent DTS sound that will give any good system a workout. There are the usual shootouts and car chases, but there is always a twist in this movie that takes it to the next level.

Bill

Solid 8.. IMO Own it.. Yes, probbaly.. I liked it too..

I always thought Angelina was hot.. she is in this as well.

I didn't feel Brad was "posing" so I enjoyed him.. in this role..

The bullets really were great int his one whizzing by too! Woo hooo...

Kinda like Oceans 11...(the original is great too and the remake..) was a hit.

Oceans 12 just was too much posing and sucked...

• 1 month later...

This is the first movie I watched entirely with my new amp.....

WOW.... the scene where they are shooting targets at the street fair was amazing sound effects in DTS...

Swear to god it sounded like I was there with the noise of pellets richocheting off the targets... very cool..

The movie was great.... Humor was subtle and not in your face....the little things they said to each other...I was chuckling.....!

The sound effects and special effects during the gun fights scenes were top notch and entertaining...

I loved the ending...and can see why Brad Pitt is in love with Angelina Jolie....Dayum she looks good in this movie....

Thumbs UP and worth owning if you watch more then 2-3 movies a week...

• 2 weeks later...