Is this a legit buyer?

Kudret

Duke, The "agent" will never show up. The guy is

after the equipment (shipped to him for free) plus $2290 on top of it

for his troubles. If I was in the mood I would put all that crap in a

box, insure it for $800 and ship it to him ("his agent's address") for

him to pay all the custom's fees+taxes etc.

Kudret

i've had somma the greedy bas*&^ ...actually get FedEx to pick up the crap ....er, expensive Mac amp

Thank's CAS. That's very useful information.

Scott, They'll be on their way to you tomorrow. I just noticed some very respectable equipment in your sig (BB Xtreme w/ cream, 10B, etc.) How do you like your BB?

Kudret

Thanks Kudret,

I'm very happy with my Blueberry X. I haven't had the luxury of auditioning that many modern audiophile preamps but I can't imagine that I would find anything that would be that much better. I've had some vintage pieces rebuilt at Audio Classics(MX110, C11, 7C) and I find it certainly as good as any of those. The last modern tube pre I owned was a Rogue 66 Magnum and I'm liking my Blueberry much better than that. Really, it just seems to become a non-equation in the system, sounding very good at all listening levels with all inputs. Let's me relax and enjoy the music with no worries. I've yet to try the Cream phono though. I keep running into vintage pieces for my collection that I want to buy then there's never enough dough left for a good LOMC.

By the way, great looking TD124 II. Looks in perfect condition. And the non-improved 3009 S2. Is that a Dual counterweight hanging off of the back of that thing?

I know DizRotus sold that single 1956 Khorn to a Japanese (?) gentleman who was collecting jukeboxes as well. He had a stateside rep who collected enought to do container air freight. So it could be legit. Just get your money in hand first.

Michael

He's Belgian Michael. Remember, he went through with the deal, he didn't waffle.

I was suspicious too when Belgium and local agents were mentioned. Nevertheless, it all went smoothly. I made it clear; no checks, no money orders, no PayPal. I figured if his local agent wouldn't trust him for $150, why should I? It was cash and carry ONLY. I didn't want to get into a dispute resolution through PayPal, if a shipping problem developed. I got the cash and waved good bye. Case closed.