Misspelled ebay items

pauln

Pretty cool, and funny, here's the most common misspellings fo Klipsch (one of the top 10 on that list)

lispch,kispch,klspch,klipch,klisch,klisph,klispc,lkispch,kilspch,klsipch,klipsch,kliscph,klisphc,kkispch,kllspch,kliipch,klissch,klispph,klispcc,kklispch,kllispch,kliispch,klisspch,klisppch,klispcch,klispchh)

Funny they don't have kilpisch down there, isnt' that what that guy had down the other day?

Hey, this is a pretty cool website. One of the misspelled ads lists "5 Kenwood components and Klispch speakers", with an opening bid of $500. Out of curiosity, I asked the seller for the model number on the speakers. He replied they are "HWO" (heresy) from 1984. If I wanted a pair of Heresys (and were close to Louisiana), I'd buy the system for $500 and sell the electronics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kenwood-Ssytem-5-components-Klispch-Speakers_W0QQitemZ5839075571QQcategoryZ79854QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rick.

Those organs are some deals. WOnder why they are so inexpensive, no one has room in their homes for such a fine instrument, everyone uses synth these days? Bet they sound great!

Make me wanna take up keyboards again! I mean a dual manual, plus foot pedals, plus LS, plus Leslie cabinet, c'mon!

Michael

That just might be the best website I have ever seen. Just kidding guys, I noticed some traffic coming from this site so I thought I'd check it out. I am the owner of http://auctionbloopers.com and I just thought I'd thank you guys for the plug and all the kind words.

I am currently working on some enhancements so keep checking back :)

Thanks again.

AuctionBloopers