Misspelled ebay items

pauln

• 2 weeks later...

So my girlfriend ended up buying me this:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?A=details&Q=&is=REG&O=productlist&kw=SOHT6900DP&cpncode=09-5479754-2&sku=367896&srccode=cii_10043468

it is pretty newieish compared to klipsch by the looks of things. Not sure if I am going to keep it.

By the way those speakers from up above only got one bid.

still doesnt work for me.[:@]

good start sounds like youve been thinking audio and she picked up on it.

If funds allow use your handy dandy web tool and find yourself some klipsch heresy or heresy II's, If your not super impressed you can always recoupe your funds.

ps: these guys love helping people setup systems correctly so any questions post them in the ht or general questions forums.

Hey, this is a pretty cool website. One of the misspelled ads lists "5 Kenwood components and Klispch speakers", with an opening bid of $500. Out of curiosity, I asked the seller for the model number on the speakers. He replied they are "HWO" (heresy) from 1984. If I wanted a pair of Heresys (and were close to Louisiana), I'd buy the system for $500 and sell the electronics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kenwood-Ssytem-5-components-Klispch-Speakers_W0QQitemZ5839075571QQcategoryZ79854QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rick.

and look wo's asking a question...

our very own "corvette"

whadda you bid on Everything on epay ...steve...???.....[:)]

Yup, I was in there too. I have been running my own misspelled search for Klipsch speakers and Kenwood amplifiers over the last 6 months, in the process of upgrading and expanding my whole house system.

The Hersey/Kenwood auction came on my radar for both and I was hopping for a Basic M2A amplifier/Basic C2 Pre-Amplifier, unfortunately however the Kenwood equipment turned out to be all of the dime store variety and not usable by me (worth no more than $25.00 to me or anyone else with Klipsch speakers for that matter) and his 1984 Heresys missing the slant base Risers are a couple years past the optimum window (mid 1977 to mid 1982) for the best Heresy years. I did talk to Shawn (the seller) on the telephone, but got no where with him. As such, his starting bid was $200+ more that fair market value on the package, so any notion of purchasing it and re-selling any components I could not use was out the window, even before considering the additional shipping cost (and the fact that even though I have purchased well over 1000 items through eBay transactions, I have never had the time to sell anything through eBay).

[;)]