Say good bye to all other subs,Thiis sub will move the entire house !

Paul

ear here thinks hes the best i guess til newer members step in that are above him,I guess he just cant take it ,Ear i guess you have heard a bladder buster as well or others i could mention and you wouldnt have a clue what I am talking about until you look it up, ( i dont think you heard it like i have so),Ear has heard them all LOL.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A heard this sub and i have never heard a sub that comes close,listened to some music and watches part of a movie wars of the world to see what it could do.Just unreal !,My friends earth quake 12 wouldnt even come close,tighter bass abd it kicks you harder,I wouldnt ever buy PSB products,They are cheap and crappy customer service,paradigm are completely different but there subs are good but still wont be close to the ep600,With the ep600 Your legs move and i really didnt move them LOL.

Didya ever hear the SCS B4-plus crown K2 combo, huh, heh, heh, huh.........it ruined my house, so i dunno[:S]

Yes my friend has this unit big bucks but a excellent sub that will move you,The ep600 wouldnt touch it for sure, But I heard the trinty signature def tech and you would need 2 of the SCS b4's to get the same spl and wouldnt come close on digging as deep and distortion free,The b4 would have problems trying to keep up with the reference let alone the trinty,And also i might add you need three of your buddy's to move the trinty in your place 175 lbs, Id rather move 175lb box that is a better quality product than a huge box like the b4 190 lb of all wood,LOL.

As good as the Definitive Trinity Sig may be there is little chance it outdisplaces a B4-Plus with a proper 2KW amp.Dual 14" woofers VS four 12" woofers,four PR VS four ports.How much air does it move? VS the B4-Plus. Since the reviewers are whimps and nobody online has big subs to test A B besides me I will have to seriously think about purchasing these brutes in order to cut the hype.

The trinty has Two 14" long-throw SuperCube Technology subwoofers coupled to four 14" infrasonic radiators , 2000 watts Digitally-Coupled Class D Amplifier,No distorted porting on this box like the svs,as you see and read again the trinty has 4 passive rads with two 14"drivers ,The svs has 4 12' drivers huffing and puffing out 4 ports mated to a crown amp,this is the setup i heard and by no means will come close ear ,i dont care what you have heard for subs and svs subs,your subs dont even come close to be called a sub unless you heard the reference or the trinty,Tight super low heart throbing bass and distortion free,You would need 4 hgs 18 velodynes in each corner of your room and then some and still wouldnt be deep as the trinty.The spl on the trinty will reach 128db or more at 20hz on the meter down to 14hz at 110,.How can you say any thing when you never get into and listen to big buck subs,i guess you heard a danley or contrbass as well ha ha,You have heard carver wow ,you have heard velos Wow and a few others,You think your the only one around that has heard a few subs,I have had more subs in my rooms built around the world as testers than you have seen in a few local stores around your home,and i dont take photos of my lowners and say i have owned them.,i hardly believe you own as you state to every one 15 or more subs in your little room.All my firends have nothing but very high end equipment we swap and then drop them as we go along.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You cut copy and paste hoopla from Deaf Finitive website! Yeepee you are truly a scholar [<:o)] scholar of CUT COPY and PASTE.

LOL

Tell me little one what is the max linear displacement of each of the 14" woofers used in the Trinity Sig. ? If you do not have the answer you are simply Mr Cut Copy and Paste or Mr CCP. And what is the max displacement of each PR.

Go try some real subwoofers and stop mentioning the same subs all the time as you do.

Oh Mr CCP is on the prowl. Boohoo,your sig describes you well,the too little money part. A dreamer who hears a quality sub and then raves like a Christmas eve rave a holic about how it will destroy,eat and digest all commers! Junior bring me solid data,not statements

from Definitive's website.

have a merry merry Woofmas [:D]

A heard this sub and i have never heard a sub that comes close,listened to some music and watches part of a movie wars of the world to see what it could do.Just unreal !,My friends earth quake 12 wouldnt even come close,tighter bass abd it kicks you harder,I wouldnt ever buy PSB products,They are cheap and crappy customer service,paradigm are completely different but there subs are good but still wont be close to the ep600,With the ep600 Your legs move and i really didnt move them LOL.

Didya ever hear the SCS B4-plus crown K2 combo, huh, heh, heh, huh.........it ruined my house, so i dunno[:S]

Yes my friend has this unit big bucks but a excellent sub that will move you,The ep600 wouldnt touch it for sure, But I heard the trinty signature def tech and you would need 2 of the SCS b4's to get the same spl and wouldnt come close on digging as deep and distortion free,The b4 would have problems trying to keep up with the reference let alone the trinty,And also i might add you need three of your buddy's to move the trinty in your place 175 lbs, Id rather move 175lb box that is a better quality product than a huge box like the b4 190 lb of all wood,LOL.

As good as the Definitive Trinity Sig may be there is little chance it outdisplaces a B4-Plus with a proper 2KW amp.Dual 14" woofers VS four 12" woofers,four PR VS four ports.How much air does it move? VS the B4-Plus. Since the reviewers are whimps and nobody online has big subs to test A B besides me I will have to seriously think about purchasing these brutes in order to cut the hype.

The trinty has Two 14" long-throw SuperCube Technology subwoofers coupled to four 14" infrasonic radiators , 2000 watts Digitally-Coupled Class D Amplifier,No distorted porting on this box like the svs,as you see and read again the trinty has 4 passive rads with two 14"drivers ,The svs has 4 12' drivers huffing and puffing out 4 ports mated to a crown amp,this is the setup i heard and by no means will come close ear ,i dont care what you have heard for subs and svs subs,your subs dont even come close to be called a sub unless you heard the reference or the trinty,Tight super low heart throbing bass and distortion free,You would need 4 hgs 18 velodynes in each corner of your room and then some and still wouldnt be deep as the trinty.The spl on the trinty will reach 128db or more at 20hz on the meter down to 14hz at 110,.How can you say any thing when you never get into and listen to big buck subs,i guess you heard a danley or contrbass as well ha ha,You have heard carver wow ,you have heard velos Wow and a few others,You think your the only one around that has heard a few subs,I have had more subs in my rooms built around the world as testers than you have seen in a few local stores around your home,and i dont take photos of my lowners and say i have owned them.,i hardly believe you own as you state to every one 15 or more subs in your little room.All my firends have nothing but very high end equipment we swap and then drop them as we go along.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You cut copy and paste hoopla from Deaf Finitive website! Yeepee you are truly a scholar [<:o)] scholar of CUT COPY and PASTE.

LOL

Tell me little one what is the max linear displacement of each of the 14" woofers used in the Trinity Sig. ? If you do not have the answer you are simply Mr Cut Copy and Paste or Mr CCP. And what is the max displacement of each PR.

You are a hero ear,but need to learn more,There are better people that no more and you can not take it and no i dont copy and paste its all info in my head of hundreds of subs i aditioned,as i speak my friends are killing them selfs laughing about how good you think you are.And also why do you like to cut up people that no a little more than your self,Is it not better to make friends and learn more or be the way you are,its your way i guess,

Paulie AKA CCP(Mr Cut Copy and Paste),

There are people that "NO" more than me! NOOOOO Learn to type Paulie,go to school and maybe part of your sig will change.

You are not capable of answering my simple question,now this is not a sign of the vast knowledge you pretend owning. LOL

Bad intentions on Woofmas day,why fight over a few woofers?

Merry Woofmas Paulie

Just curious Paul, I'd be very interested to read the data supporting all of your claims. Very lofty indeed. Links would be nice. Merry Christmas to all, Carl.

Waiting.........

I think we will be waiting,and waiting. Paul does not have the data,he has HOOPLA from website,Definitive website.

I know this Trinity Sig. must be a formidable subwoofer(based on the hardware used) but to say it has more to offer trhan the very capable competition(from SVS(B4-Plus),Klipsch(THX)) without solid measured performance is a bit over the top.

Ummm...I have all sorts of drivers laying around and I'm all for taking measurements, but in no way will I ever have the equipment necessary to measure such a thing - and I'm not going to rip a driver apart just to measure the gap height (which doesn't tell you much about the Xmax)...especially when it is available by the manufacturer. And since we're being picky, what kind of Xmax you talking about? Xmec? Xsus? etc etc..."Max linear displacement" is something that needs to be measured with a Dumax test. Why don't you just ask for the chemical composition of the cone fibre instead? It would be just as "easy" to find out after ripping the driver apart in my full fledged chemistry lab in the basement. (and since sarcasm doesn't come across well on forums, let me point out that this was a sarcastic statement)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with referencing specs made by a manufacturer as long as you know how those specs were measured. I see aboslutely no reason why a manufacturer would ever blatantly lie about anything (in fact, it is illegal).

I know this Trinity Sig. must be a formidable subwoofer(based on the hardware used) but to say it has more to offer trhan the very capable competition(from SVS(B4-Plus),Klipsch(THX)) without solid measured performance is a bit over the top.

I don't recall you ever measuring these drivers yourself either - or heck, even owning them (the Klipsch THX).

I don't mean to lash out, but you are being so hypocritical with your responses to Paul's opinion - and it does get quite annoying after a while.

Here is what they look like

I have been many places around the world visiting subwoofers,there are many subs that maybe very impressive but you must visit the bladder buster which happens to be the most powerful sub woofer ever produced in the world as seen at a large show as i mentioned to the Ear,heres a link to read about http://www.worldsbestspeakers.com/b_buster.htm.I heard this in a very large room must have been 100ft by 100ft,I couldnt explain the clearness and very head slamming rubble this true monster produces,It has 6 -12" drivers and a center 27" yes 27" rad.To compare this monster to any others would be a complete waste of time,made by Arus,And there are many more that this forum would never know about.

Note- i am trying to go through my tons of cds with photos because i would like to show you some photos of the room and close ups of these drivers in the cabs,If i can find them i will try to up load some for you guys,

I don't quite get it? What makes this 6 12in woofers sub so special? Is that 120 db/25hz AT 2 meters corner loaded? Must be... Well, figure its roughly 126 dB at 1 meter then. Must be special aka BEST BIGGEST because its ALL in ONE box.

The Klipsch THX Ulta subs (2 of them) would do give or take 125-126 dB at that frequency 1m 1/8 space(aka c loaded). If you had 6 Ultra subs in ONE box with a monster port/or radiator(and some good power), I dont see why this sub for 10g's is so great. Hell, screw putting ultras all in one box. Buy 4-6 Klipsch ultras and stack them. Would be easier to carry and would be cheaper all while obtain the same result Im sure.

Or am I missing something and this BIG sub has all its potential down really low where subs like the ultras would suffer more?

I dunno. THis is just some thoughts. Take it with a "grain of salt" as I just COPIED specs from the sites.

scp53