Bose strikes again

kohill

Today was Christmas on my wife's side of the family. We were all sitting around after lunch talking, when my sister-in-law says" do you think I can get Bose speakers for 200.00". I meekly said " I don't know but don't get Bose, they sound terrible". Both she and my brother -in-law chime in that Bose sound great, they have more bass than other speakers My brother-in-law says that Klipsch speakers take too much power to sound good. So I send her to get me one of her CD's. I put it in and play it through my RF-7's driven by a HK 235 home theater receiver. "See " she says " no bass"

I just shut up because I try not to argue with brick walls. Bose has done an amazing job of convincing people that their sound is the best.

The real test is with no subwoofers. [:D] Try and test the bose system with out a subwoofer, and do the same with the Klipsch system. I hate bose, even tho I have computer bose speakers........ The bose speakers lack way more Bass than the Klipsch. By the way, what kind of music does she listen to? The RF-7s should own Bose in movies and in the SQ of music. Oh, and tell her that you need to go out to more audio shops and compare the Sound Quality with bose.[;)] Have to make sure that they have Bose and Klipsch right aside each other. [:D] Oh kohill, you should try this song its called Ghost Town Dj's-My Boo, it has hard hitting bass. Great for testing speakers with out a subwoofer.

The real test is with no

subwoofers. [:D] Try and test the bose system with out a

subwoofer, and do the same with the Klipsch system. I hate bose, even

tho I have computer bose speakers........ The bose speakers lack

way more Bass than the Klipsch. By the way, what kind of music

does she listen to? The RF-7s should own Bose in movies and in

the SQ of music. Oh, and tell her that you need to go out to more

audio shops and compare the Sound Quality with bose.[;)] Have to

make sure that they have Bose and Klipsch right aside each other.

[:D] Oh kohill, you should try this song its called Ghost Town

Dj's-My Boo, it has hard hitting bass. Great for testing speakers

with out a subwoofer.

bose has no subwoofer. They cannot call it a subwoofer nor dare to because they will be sued for false advertisement