bose 901s mint 6th edition with stands and EQ for sale

mpmiller1980

You're joking, right? You're in the wrong place with those speakers. Most guys here wouldn't take em for free. That's not to insult you or the speakers, but most guys here feel very strongly against Bose. Just enter "Bose" into the search engine and see what you dig up..LOL I can only hope you're buying some Cornwalls with that money! :-)

-Jon

I am a minority of one here but as I have previously posted, the 901 Series VI is not a bad speaker. It actually is really good sounding, good bass, good imaging, uncritical placement as long as you can stand them out a foot or so from the wall. I still maintain the 901 VIs are just about the only worthwhile price-versus-value items Bose makes. The much less exalted 301 bookshelf speakers are another.

Without rehashing my previous posts, I will only recap that I have both 901 VI's and relatively new Klipschorns (2003's), still run both systems in different areas of my house, and still thoroughly enjoy them both. No, the 901's can't run with the Klipschorns at full, live rock concert hall volume levels with the Khorns' stunning clarity and effortlessness. Yes, below those extremes they do what they do quite fully, clearly and nicely. And they look good too, and are one heck of a lot more easily placed than Klipschorns.

On the other hand, having to use them with their equalizer is a pain. Still , for a high-quality straight-stereo installation , they are worthy higher-end speakers at even their price new (some $1300) and , if they are in sonically and cosmetically excellent condition, a very good buy at half that price.