CD Text

discorules

Most of the new CD burner software allows you to do CD-Text. They query the internet CDDB or others for titles, but you can modifiy to your hearts content. For the cost of blanks, you TOO can have a whole collection of CD-TEXT cwm20.gif! I have yet to purchase a CD with it standard! It actually is pretty cool. I have a 200 CD changer and wish it came with a PC database program that would let you set up playlists. Also I wish the changers would make use a 40 second uninterrupted 'play' feature while moving to the next disc/track. This is such an obvious use of a read-ahead buffer, there must be some other reason they don't implement it!?!

I rate it as 5-6 out of 10. She continues her previous style of jazzy soul tunes w/sensual lyrics. It does contain heavier bass notes than her past releases. I don't prefer heavy bass myself.

Here's a link to the albums info on CD Now's web page. You can listen to a sampling of the 11 tracks before deciding to buy. I find their sample tunes helpful in my decisions.

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=443067196/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=SADE/itemid=1281723

Wes

------------------

"KLIPSCH IS MUSIC"f>

My daughters CD soundtrack from the movie Titanic has CD text. Out of the 300 cds in my Sony changer, it is the only one with text. Kind of cool to watch it scroll by!

Fronts: Cornwall 1's

Rears: Heresy 1's

Center: C7

Kenwood KR9600

Pioneer SX1250

Sansui 9090db

Sony DB940

Toshiba 2200 DVD

Sony Satellite

Audio Authority Speaker & Amp Switchers

Cheap Speaker wire and interconnects

(the next big upgrades)