can u ever get tired of looking at this pic??

klipschster23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that Paul Harvey avatar is funny. Not because PH is funny, but that pose looks so much like former Nebraska football head coach Tom Osborne.

Hey, isn't Paul Harvey the Bose spokesman?

All the more of a reason that my picture is aprapo for this site.

I always thought that Paul Harvey avatar is funny. Not because PH is funny, but that pose looks so much like former Nebraska football head coach Tom Osborne.

Who am I to talk, I just brought home a brand new pair of Polk T90s (Euro version of the Monitor 60) for a 2 channel system in my wife's computer room. They were such a steal I had to get them. $350, NIB current line, small footprint, great looks and quality sound for no louder than we will be playing them. Oh well, for that price I can always turn them.

Who am I to talk, I just brought home a brand new pair of Polk T90s (Euro version of the Monitor 60) for a 2 channel system in my wife's computer room. They were such a steal I had to get them. $350, NIB current line, small footprint, great looks and quality sound for no louder than we will be playing them. Oh well, for that price I can always turn them.

Yes, but will they top my wave radioooooo?