can u ever get tired of looking at this pic??

klipschster23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you get much bass out of the Belles? I sold the pair I had. Nice top end, nicer than I expected but nothing on the low end. You must run a health sub right?

Umm. , Whats a health sub ?

Subway sells them. Ya know.....JARROD....and don't forget Clay Henry, they even had a catchy song about him:::::~~~~Clay Henry, Clay Henry...got real big on burgers and fries, now he's down to a smaller size~~~~

I'll bet that song sounds really good on Belles, much better than me,live.

Oh, I get it now . Hey Billy , how was your New Years ? [<:o)]

Was good. Lynne and I spent the night at the Boardwalk Inn on Wild Dunes, while the kids stayed at grandma's on John's Island. We watched some fireworks from the balcony and later hit the IHOP; Lynne had popcorn shrimp, I the pigs in a blanket. How do they get those sausage in the pancake like that? NYD we went back to mom's and I hooked up her DTV HD receiver. It was kickin my a$$, couldn't get a signal from the sats, I was about to give up then I found some diagnostic menu, it led me to the fact that I did not have the sat cable hooked up at the receiver. Well, I got it going and it looks great. A couple of my sisters/kids /husbands were there, it was like old times, except for the absence of our mysterious trips to the store(we finally told my mom why we would pack into the car and "go to the store" all those holidays). Oh well, my brother in law and I came to the conclusion that we now need to monitor OUR(his can drive) children "going to the store" now.

Enough about me, what did ya'll do?

Oh, and not to complete decimate this thread, nice cones bro, they're really shiny and coppery. One thing though, it is spelled cerametallic, not cerematallic, as in a cross between ceramic and metallic, kinda like brunch or Bennifer.

LISTEN! in this post we talk about MonTy's awesome Reference system..we dont talk about Bucks bogus belle system..comprede amigo's?..im glad we got this straight..now..how about that refrence system, cant wait to hear what u got to say...ty

Allright , I'm tired of looking at your picture . Got any better ones ?

LISTEN! in this post we talk about MonTy's awesome Reference system..we dont talk about Bucks bogus belle system..comprede amigo's?..im glad we got this straight..now..how about that refrence system, cant wait to hear what u got to say...ty

Allright , I'm tired of looking at your picture . Got any better ones ?

maybe something in walnut or oak?

IMHO I like the copper with the black woofers on the old RF series better. Can you get a picture of those? You may however have to move your current ones to the spare bedroom. Or better yet how about that Belle system ( the one I wasted my time in asking a question about ) in yor home. Boy, would that look great.[:D]

hey andy griffith look alike i like these better their more modern looking ..ty..although by looking at your pic i can accept the fact u wouldnt like the modern look.[:D] hugs n kisses to all

that's funny. those stautes your oak ent. cabinet and your wall paper looks like Aunt Bea's decor. Did you see the one where Bea thought Andy bought her a lovely bed jacket, only when she and Clara saw him buying it he was actually getting it for the mayor's wife, then when AB got the preserve jars instead, she cried, but Andy figured it out (with the help of Clara) and had to wake up the mayor and then traded his lucky fishing rod for the bed jacket then at the very end he told Opey a touching story about doing the right thing. I actually cry every time I see that one, almost like when I see this pic. Oh man, I can see it now, I just cleansed myself and now, by the end of the year, I'm gonna have to do another apology post again.