Klipsch cures rude neighbor w/subwoofer

codhead

Bravo Codhead! You can only take so much....

I bought a house downtown with empty lots on either side of me and the back of two clubs behind me. No one complains but the owner of one of the clubs came to one of my grillouts and said he your the one always playing the loud music hehehe I didn't think it was that loud.

Y'all are gonna love this...

The neighbor kept the volume down tonight, but I could hear the same

beat for an awful long time. I finally put my ear up to the wall to

hear what he was listening to... he had the 70's song "Kiss You All

Over" by Exile playing on repeat for over 3 hours!

There's just something wrong with that. Hope he's not sitting on the

crapper muttering "This is my rifle, this is my gun..." [:o]

I had a guy move next door to my parents house about 10 years ago and apparently he thought it would be a good idea to set up and test out his stereo at about 2am. From the boom boom boom I guess he was performing some type of subwoofer location test or something. Our houses were about 15 feet apart.

A simple call to the local constable had him turning his system down in a hurry. I'll never forget seeing the squad car pull up in front of his house.

I may have posted this before; if I did here it is again. Back in the 80's I was stationed in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Japan while in the Navy. I bought my La Scala's at the Fleet Exchange on base over there. Well a couple years later I am living in a small Japanese house w/my landlord living right next to me. My bedroom was on an second floor elevated over sort of set of stilts in the back of the house. My landlord had this little ankle biting dog who would just start to howl around 2 to 3 AM until the sun came up. Shed tell him to shut up but he just kept at it. To get to the base in time for work I had to get up around 5'ish. This constant 2 oclock wake began to wear thin quickly. I spoke pretty passable Japanese and asked her politely to move the dog if she could and explained my situation. Well she was really sorry but yet did not move the little b@st@rd. So finally after another solid week solid of getting almost no sleep I got really fed up with it. I dont know how many of you have lived in Japan but in the smaller communities there houses are shall I say less than sonically isolates from one another. Essentially if your neighbor farts you can tell what he ate. So on a Friday evening I decided enough was enough. I took out a Motley Crue CD Shout at the Devil to be specific. I put it on repeat and cranked it. I mean loud hurt your ears loud. So I left and came back the next morning and the dog was on the other side of her house and no further exchange was required on the subject.