Looking for "Dope From Hope"

Timco

Hi,

I'm a new poster to the forum. What a wealth of information from very enthusiastic people! Thanks.

I have heard mention of a collected Dope From Hope pdf and have spent quite a while looking for it. Can anyone direct me to it or share it with me?

Thanks,

Tim Wilson

Oakland, CA

I'll take credit (or blame) for posting that .pdf about a year ago. I put in the second table of contents showing what is missing and added.

One other flyer showed up on the forum. The one talking about the old K-55 with the new phase plug.

If anyone has the ones that are missing from the table of contents, or the ones not shown on the table of contents [maybe these covered non-technical, commercial matters], I'd love to have them and will make up a more complete collection.

Also, was there something called "Cross-talk"?

Gil

Goodness! That's an amazing set of articles by PWK! I spent most of my lunch reading them. Thanks for (re)posting them Gil!

I might look into seeing if these still exist in our archive (and why wouldn't they). Perhaps this is something we could add to the website for interested people to obtain.

Goodness! That's an amazing set of articles by PWK! I spent most of my lunch reading them. Thanks for (re)posting them Gil!

I might look into seeing if these still exist in our archive (and why wouldn't they). Perhaps this is something we could add to the website for interested people to obtain.

I have been thinking there should be a Heritage PWK history part of the site with more documentation, articles, and pictures documenting early klipsch history. This would be very interesting. I have been trying to find papers about voight and some of the speaker designers that were influences on klipsch but have been suprised how little is actually available.

Just a thought,

Seti