We interrupt your scheduled programming to bring you this announcement.

m00n

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somebody call 911, that man just got ran over ..... The Bus is in Detroit

As for Porter getting aggravated, it wasn't that Stevens assured a victory. In fact I'll paste his quote :

What agitated Porter were Stevens' comments Jan. 31 about Steelers star Jerome Bettis' much-publicized return to his hometown of Detroit to try to win a Super Bowl in what likely is his final season.

"It's a heartwarming story and all that, but it will be a sad day when he leaves without that trophy," said Stevens

ohhh Stevens, that was uncalled for. But am not too worried, it'll be a pleasure to watch Porter behead him.

post-17745-138192812533_thumb.jpg

I read that Porter has his panties in a twist because Jerremy Stevens guaranteed a Seahawk victory.

And what was Porter's response....

"He's a first round bust, who plays half the time on special teams. I am not going to waste my time on him."

Let's see if your boy Stevens can back up his big mouth. Or do you want me to start pulling out the statistics on why he can't and won't be able to back it up?

Seahawks have another weapon. It's the cheerleaders who will easily distract the blue coller mindset of the steelers. Here is one of the Seahawks cheerleaders.

It's pretty bad, when you know you have no legitimate weapons on the field, that you have to start pulling staws to come up with this one....

Seahawks have another weapon. It's the cheerleaders who will easily distract the blue coller mindset of the steelers. Here is one of the Seahawks cheerleaders.

It's pretty bad, when you know you have no legitimate weapons on the field, that you have to start pulling staws to come up with this one....

It was joke factor man. Retract your claws. [;)]