Outlaw Audio, any good?

RTTR

I saw someone a while ago mention in their sig that they run Outlaw Audio, and just remembered about it the other day, started looking at their stuff, it looks pretty nice! I'd love to run 2 of their 2200 mono block amps on my F-3's since they are such an amazing price, and then later add the 970 or 990 surround processor/pre-amp, and as things proceed, I can add amps and speakers, and still be within budget.

the Outlaw 990 surround processor is dang impressive on paper, and has a few audio awards under its belt, I can't believe I've never heard of Outlaw Audio before a few days ago.

EDIT: Also if anyone knows, is Outlaw good for 2-channel music? Which most of my listening is.

I saw them at the New York Consumer Electronics show in 2004....yeah it was a long time ago and yes I forgot alot but they sounded pretty good, I got a hat from them and the guy who runs or is the president or founder of the company was there showing off the gear. He seemed pretty enthusiastic but I suppose he should be. The stuff seemed nice to me anyway, if you do buy some shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the hat because I haven't and I won't wear it.....

Its the most for the least,the 990 is a fantastic product,anyone

looking at prepro's would be wise to give it listen.For 2ch its

outstanding,for surround I can finally hear center dialog without

adjusting anything.Some think its a Sherwood,it may have the same case

but I've heard both and there's no comparison,something inside is

different.