Can You Say Horns Overkill?

DizRotus

Overkill and Horns? Sounds like my kinda party!

WOW, those do look overbuilt. How 'bout that 70 hz horn? Even though they are overkill, it's nice to see companies attempt such designs - and I must say that I am glad to see it done with horns, too. Reminds me of stuff I used to see at CES - outfits that were only looking to sell a few of an "all out" design.

Neil, you want to go halfsies on the Silverdome? It's up for sale again and five or six sets of these would make a cracking surround sound system for watching movies on the domevision system.

They'd also look good in the background at a monster truck rally. [:o]

That's about the right sized venue. The Magico Ultimates might overpower the double-wide.

Someone, possibly Richard Pryor, once said, cocaine is God's way of telling you that you have too much disposable income."

Well certain aspects of the audio addiction, I mean hobby, also fit that description, e.g., MAGICO Ultimate speakers (http://www.magico.net/products.html) reviewed in the attached pdf.

Happilly for me, this company is located in Oakland, CA. , right here in the SF Bay area. I am going to find out if I can get to hear this very yummy setup. Thanks for the article.

Klipsch out.