OT: Planet Earth PowerPoint

DizRotus

I hope you're able to view the photos in the MS PowerPoint file. The satellite photos are incredible. If you have MS PowerPoint on your computer, save the attachment to your hard drive and you will be amazed. It's worth the effort.

The Earth looks great from afar. It deserves better treatment from it's tenants.

Bumped to give more an opportunity to see the great photos of planet Earth.

The night photos are especially interesting. It's surprising to me how much of India is lighted at night. I guess when you cram that many people into that amount of space there will be light from friction, if nothing else.

Bumped to give more an opportunity to see the great photos of planet Earth.

The night photos are especially interesting. It's surprising to me how much of India is lighted at night. I guess when you cram that many people into that amount of space there will be light from friction, if nothing else.

must be all them campfires

Greg

is that some sort of joke or ignorance? India is half very modern and half very backwater...... Its like Silicon Valley one end and hmmm west virginia the other. Hey wait that is America we are talking about.

guess I have to claim ignorance.

Was in the Navy for awhile and saw alot of 3rd world countries,I think I put them in that group,never been there.

Greg

Well atleast your honest.... Hey in alot of backwater america if you

didn't realize what country you were you would think that you were in a

depressed, almost third world like country. Heck Shanghi China is now

the most modern city in the world claiming 2 out of every 3 super

cranes in the world in that city alone! remember those cranes are the

100 million dollar made on site of the building sort of cranes. But 50

years ago it was little more than a somewhat famous port with more

beggers then jobs. But now they claim I believe 4,5,6,7,9 tallest sky

scrapers in the world

hmm I guess I was mistaken on where your mind was.... I love camping too and love when it includes fishing!

Use to do alot of trout fishing while camping at a campground called Baileys Ford here in Iowa,long time ago with the family.Havent gotten into fishing for awhile.

Greg

fly or cast? since I never had fly equipment, too expensive and hard to find the proper place to fly (areas without alot of trees) oh and the places I fish trout are usually artificially stocked since NJ is over populated

It was cast and our streams are stocked as well,less of a challenge for sure.I did try my luck once in the moutains of Cal.(wild trout)well they were not biting that day lol.

Greg

If you have Power Point on your computer you should download the "PrettyBluePlanet" attachment. While it's reasonable to be skeptical of attachments from strangers, you should take some comfort in the positive comments from mark1101, Steamer and Jay. Or, you could decide that I joined this forum 4 years ago and patiently waited to post a thread that includes an attachment that would infect your computers and lead to the downfall of western civilization.