Was the K-51V Ever Used in the La Scala, Belle, or Khorn?

Frzninvt

I recently purchased a pair of K-51V ceramic solder terminal dual phase plug midranges. Now I know that they are somewhat rare and that they were used in Cornwalls primarily from what I have seen. From what I have read they are a ceramic version of the solder terminal K-55V's. Is there any advantage to running these versus the Alnico versions from a sonic standpoint?

My question is were they ever used in the fully horn loaded models? I bought them because I wanted to give them a try but now I am thinking I do not really need them since I am already running all K-55V's with solder terminals and dual phase plugs.

Anyone want or need them? I will sell them for what I have invested into them at this point which is $100. My car needs some work done and I could use the extra $100.

The K51V lacks the rear chamber of the K55M, and doesn't go as low. The K55V solder lug goes even lower than the K55M.

I had some Atlas PDMR that looked like a K51V that had an ash tray glued on the back. Klipsch refused these and went with the EV made K55M version instead.