Any NoCal Klipschers Out There?

DaleR

Yep, I'm in Northern CA, and I'm "out there", too!

Dale, c'mon, you live in a place whose name in Spanish means "Cow town." I mean, really, how much of an audio scene would you expect? Heh, just kidding. Are you new to the area?

mdeneen is a couple hundred miles north. There are quite a few of us scattered around the Bay Area. We haven't had a real get together since Clipped&Shorn, mdeneen (when he lived in Healdsburg), HornEd and myself had a shindig, probably 4 years ago. At least not one I was invited to...

Great to hear from all you guys! We've lived here for about a year now...Before that we were lucky to get to live in Italy for a few years. No real "audio" stores to speak of around here...The only store I found that sold Klipsch was The Good Guys in Fairfield, and of course they closed up. I believe the nearest store that sells Heritage is in Santa Rosa. Was up that way a couple of weeks ago, but the wife didn't want to spend time listening to speakers. [:)]

Dale

Dale--

Yes, Soundscape (in Santa Rosa, soundscapeav.com) carries Klipsch Heritage speakers. They have a pretty good selection of HiFi gear, tubes 'n' such. Used stuff, too. They're nice folks, not minding guys like me hanging around checking out gear.

Lucky you to live in Italy!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark,

Yes, gear and tubes. Heck, they even have a full line selection of Klipsch Heritage speakers! I've thought it might be fun (albeit hernia-inducing) to schlepp my Pcats into the shop, just to blow some minds...

bring them by anytime, as for the Hal Cox stories i cant really tell them he's an old man and really hard to follow most of the time. He's really nice but doesnt really stay on a subject for more than a minute or two then he's off on some other topic, then bounces back to the story and then gets destracted again...

So yeah, he's an audio legend but he's an 85 year old man too...

Come by anytime. We are at 1044 4th. Street in beautiful Santa Rosa California...