KLF 30 Worth?

jtack

I have a pair of KLF 30's (black) Mint condition that I am getting ready to get rid of. I just noticed 2 ebay auctions, that ended with them being bought at 1,000 and 1,500. Anybody know if this sounds about right...and any other places I might be able to get rid of these speakers, other than ebay?

Thanks!

Price is often contingent on how patient you are in selling them. A pair went last week in Orlando for $450 and I have seen them sell off e-bay for near a grand. Shipping those beasts is a chore too. I sold mine to a board member and the packing and delivery to the shipper gave me a backache. Also, the write up on e-bay or Audiogon could be the difference between several hundred dollars. Good luck with the sale.

The last time I watched for KLF30's the ball park was around $750, with the highs around $1,000. Anything over a grand could sit awhile, but certainly worth trying. Audiogon is a more reasonably priced website where run away sales usually do not happen. To me the buyers are more knowledgeable.