Weird and annoying emails recently

RTTR

rant

Started about 2 weeks ago I get 2-3 emails a week from different email addresses saying stuff like "I had NAD gear before I traded it for Rotel, Rotel is so much better" or "look at Rotel gear it's the best" If these emails are from someone on this site, cut it out, I DO NOT care. There was a reason when I picked NAD over Rotel in my audition.

/rant

I think I know who it is, and Jay has the assumption also that it's the guy Klipsdude that got banned recently for 5+ aliases and went off on my cause I said Rotel lacked detail. That would also explain why I've gotten emails from 3 different addresses about the same subject. hmmmmmm

Hey Kevin,

Dont you think that having a public website-blog at http://revtotheredline.blogspot.com/ which proclaims your passion for Klipsch, NAD, and other hobbies could lead to such spam? I wouldent automatically assume that it is somebody here. Just a thought....

C

Ohhh yeah, my blog, I totally forgot about that, hahah, I need to shut that thing down, I don't even use it anymore.

But thanks for pointing that out Clarence, that's probably where they are coming from. UGH

Did you ever do the scooter thing? With the way gas prices have been, not a bad idea... Just not around here. You couldent pay me to navigate the metro detroit area on ANYTHING with 2 wheels...

I'm so tempted man, I really want a Vespa 250 G.T.S. for the 80mpg

seriously those kinda emails are stupid.... Yes because I see your email makes me want to return the nads and go buy some rotel.... It is sorta like spam maybe because it is. I mean who actually reads those natural enlarger emails and stuff.. If you actually fall for it you should not be allowed to have a creditcard imho