For Sale

• 2 weeks later...

Rocketman - I'm curious as to what this Marchand gadget brought to the table for you that prompted you to sell your xovers and attenuator? What does it sound like now compared to before?

Rocket,

I am also interested because in my biamp setup I have a Rane 2way.I am interested in the Marchand's and possibly going the one.The Rane I got pretty cheap on ebay to just get my system up and running in active mode.I hear alot of good things about Marchand and am particularly interested in his tube unit.

Which model are you using?

Greg

Sorry for the delay in an answer as I have been on vacation.

I am retired and just happen to have three amps,one Mac tube,one Mac ss,and an Sae ss.The ss are both 1000w bridged and the tube is 75/channel.

Having alot of time on my hands and having read so much about bi-amping I thought I would give it a try.

The Marchand web site is www.marchandelec.com They have kits,ez kits partially assembled kits or fully assembled and tested.They have much more than crossovers also.I got mine off Agon for $400.00.It is a xm9 three way with a bunch of options.They also sell tube crossovers but they are not cheap but I asume are worth it.I think I would try a partial kit if I bought one new.I still have both Deans and my stock AK2's.

Chris