Last chance Sony Receiver.....

Last chance for Sony D1011 receiver 120 watts per channel X 2 channels, pro logic, like new condition $100. you do shipping......... plug in and play, no issues.........only owner.....

Pictures are always nice Oldbusckster..........

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this is the third post for this FINE receiver.The first time was for $125., and I thought that was too high, lowered it to $100, that's a fair price. What's the big deal, people post stuff all the time? If you don't want it fine, don't buy it, simple as that. I just hate to see good equipment laying around un-used. Believe me, if the receiver was 5.1, it wouldn't be for sale. It would be great for someone just starting out in this hobby, low dollars, good power, Pro Logic for movies, good tuner, remote, manual, I'm the only owner. After this post runs it's course, I will NOT post it again, I'll put it away for 20 years, then sell it as true VINTAGE!!!!!!!!

Last chance for Sony D1011 receiver 120 watts per channel X 2 channels, pro logic, like new condition $100. you do shipping......... plug in and play, no issues.........only owner.....

Pictures are always nice Oldbusckster..........

Where does the film go in this stupid camera????

Where does the film go in this stupid camera????

....lol....

We have a 400 dollar Nikon automatic film camera just sitting around since a 100 dollar digital replaced it. Stepping into the world of digital is great fun and no cost for film.......it's great!

I just couldn't find any pictures online of your Sony. Sounds like Craig would like it though.

Another QUALITY ITEM SOLD.....

It's all about press. Good or bad, I'll take it all.......

[H]

Thanks Man, your support was overwhelming, couldn't have done it without you, we sure fooled those other guys............EH!!!!..........You do take it all. Just realized it's Sunday and the forum is still up and running, good deal,

Happy Mothers Day, Clarence, the biggest Mother of them all!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted this back on first page to piss off CLARABELL...I mean Clarence

must be your deal didnt go through, you havent been running your mouth about it.

It fell through, I can't fool you, can I? No, I was hoping you would post that wonderful picture you posted on; Updates and Mods; Knock off speakers; and share with everyone what a classy guy you are. It would be a shame to keep all of that bottled up inside, without others knowing your total greatness.