Doc's new pad

DrWho

bah, you guys are fired - that's what getting married is for.

trust me once you get married you don't get it anymore.

Oh wait... were you talking about washing the sheets? Women's lib and all, you know today's modern man can do laundry with out being emasculated. Hell I just emptied the dish washer.

Ahhhh yes, the college apartment! Mine was usually christened on the first night!!

How things have changed. When I was in school in the days before

Windows and the internet, virtually nodody owned computers & we

used typewriters.

HEH

Strangely enough, both my wife and I still have our typewriters.

Ahhhh yes, the college apartment! Mine was usually christened on the first night!!

How things have changed. When I was in school in the days before Windows and the internet, virtually nodody owned computers & we used typewriters.

HEH

Buckeye - Christened the first night? Noticed I mentioned above it involves a willing lady friend, not a magazine and some tissues.

Don't feel bad Doc, at first I thought they were talking about spilling beer on the floor. You know, that kind of christening. I had this roommate, Scottie- guy spilled everything. You ever smell old bong water spilled on carpet? Not exactly roses!

lol, this place was coated in fermenting apple juice, 1 foot of dirty clothes, and a bunch of other nastiness before I moved in and smelled like utter crap...I think that should count as christening then (ew ew ew). It has cleaned up quite nice since then.

As far as the chair...all the girls that have come by so far totally dig it. I think I'm into the wierd ladies cuz they all totally dig the sound system too. Now to find one that I actually want to date...

• Moderators

lol, this place was coated in fermenting apple juice, 1 foot of dirty clothes, and a bunch of other nastiness before I moved in and smelled like utter crap...I think that should count as christening then (ew ew ew). It has cleaned up quite nice since then.

As far as the chair...all the girls that have come by so far totally dig it. I think I'm into the wierd ladies cuz they all totally dig the sound system too. Now to find one that I actually want to date...

Who said anything about dating ?

Guys, I have to step in for Doc here. He's a nice Christian college boy, previously kinda shy and retiring. It's a giant step for him to be able to talk with us as he does, let alone actually go on a road trip to meet wacky adults he's never met before. That he'll spar with the best of them on the Forum says a lot about his character. There are few guys his age who are so knowledgeable, yet helpful and supportive to others as Doc is.

I dare say that Doc has traditional values and mores, something to be respected in this day and age. He really cares about people. He's not into the 'get em drunk and flip em over the back of the sofa' attack mode. The girl who finally lands this fine young man will appreciate his sincerity, patience, and kindness.

So maybe give him a break. k?

But he still needs to launder his sheets and put up some posters at least.

Please check your stashes of rock and roll posters and see if there is a couple you can send to this young KlipschOPhile, won't you?

Michael

lol, you're a riot Mike.

Btw, I finally found the local record store in town....it went outta

business a long time ago, so no posters to be found there. [:(] But I'm

keeping my eyes open for the next hole in the wall - slowly building up

my network of locals in the industry so maybe I'll find one that way.