3 Bedroom Farmhouse, What Gear is Really Coming?

OK, dammit -

I am with WooDog on this one, you guys are killing me!

Man, if I could sneak out, I would be there - but there are signs that

the birth is really imminent...Well at least I already put the Heresys

in her room...she will have a pretty kickin' little system before she

is even born...

At any rate, if you guys can pick me up any good picts or memorabilia, I will make it worth your time!

Trey - I have been working too - will PM you shortly.

Don't have too much fun or I will ahve to come after you ALL...

Bruce

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plan is to be at the Farmhouse no later than noon Friday and if I can make it before I will. I do not plan on leaving the Farmhouse again until midnight on Saturday[;)]

I will crank the air down and get the place arranged to setup 3 full systems in three seperate romms hopefully[:P]

I'll bring my lunch in and I'll see if I can get someone to pick dinner up as I don't want to leave any equipment un-attended at any time are my plans. I hope to have lots of help by 4:00pm since the Factory closes at 3:00pm[:)]

I know some have concerns of multi systems in the house and there can be rotating room courtesy for a better lack of term but I think this can work out fine. It appears we are going to have tons of equipment now and with a realitively short evening I think moving from room to room with minimal system changes will net the most listening time but feel free to chime in[:^)]

I don't know about the rest of you but the Kaiser is getting pumped for a great event and the chance to meet many of you in person[:D]

OK, dammit -

Man, if I could sneak out, I would be there - but there are signs that the birth is really imminent...Well at least I already put the Heresys in her room...she will have a pretty kickin' little system before she is even born...

Bruce,

Start her off at the top, put the Cornwalls in her room! [:D]

But seriously, best of luck with the new arrival. You will forget all about us when the baby comes (at least for a while).

David

Bruce, we be thinkin' bout ju guys and you will be so happy when you see baby bev you won't know what to do[;)]

I drink a beer in baby bev's honor[:D]

David, dare I type this out loud with Meagin around but I'm bringing the 3i remote[:o]LOL

I better put it in a sandwich bag with as much beverage as will be around the seating positions[<:o)]

Later tater (s)