Khorn shipment question

BS,

We have a 2003 Tahoe LT and all four pieces will fit easily. I used it to pickup my Khorns. I took out the two rear seats and put the middle seats down. The bass bins fit very nicely on their face cross ways, side by side slid all the way forward. Then the top hats went in last. If you are only moving bass bins, then piece of cake. Good luck!

OK, if I were to take off the top hats on a pair of Khorns, could I fit the bass bins in the back portion of a 2003 Tahoe? I was thinking something like below. Has anyone ever done this? Would they fit?

I transported a set lying down (face of k-horn on floor of cargo area). Only item to watch out for is if the cargo area has removeable seats, and you removed them.....watch out for seat belt bolts that could scratch up your cabs.

Yep, furniture pad or multiple blankets over cargo floor with Khorns face down. Could'nt be easier. Should'nt be any seatbelt bolt heads to worry about though. Not anchored that way in the 2003, well not ours anyway.