Klipsch rocks

Gumpo10k

welp, i got my new pc a few days ago (Alienware) and of course, i bought klipsch promedia 4.1's. Previously, for about two years, i was using some real nice Altec/Lansings, which i thought to be very good at what they do, you know, rattle the walls etc. but after listening to them really loud, i realised that i had blown both speakers, their quality instantly dropped unless they were turned way down.

So, for about 6 months, ive been intently searching for the best speakers i could find. all the sources i checked, with some very minor exceptions, said klipsch all the way. So i bought some...

Let me tell you, these are the best speakers i have ever had. You know you have good speakers when they out-do your surround sound system for CDs and TV... and definately when you'd rather use them over an amp for your guitar. I have had NO problems whatsoever with the Klipsch 4.1's with the exception of permanently damaging my hearing from listening to the overpowering sounds of the bass cranked all the way up, and with no distortion, i might add.

now, looking at these forums, it seems that alot of people are having problems, but then, when you consider how many people own Klipsch, and how few post problems here, you realise that Klipsch is most certainly a quality company.

keep up the good work guys.

-Methane Man

P.S. after all my friends heard these speakers, they all want a set too.

oh yeah. my friends too! they all were getting promedia's. i was they guy who always was bring the sound to parties. just send my 13Gb of music to my mom's laptop and bring the pros and rock the house party! it was great. that is where most of my Klipsch PR went down... LoL!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

• 4 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by doug owens:

hehe you got alienware well i got voodoo i think they are better then alienware my self what kind of computer did you buy mine is amd athlon xp 1800 and 512 ram audigy x-gamer sound card 4.1`s plextorwriter 16/40/10 and 52x cdrom 19" samsung monitor

Oooooooo look what I got! LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!! Let's all fuking reply and say what computer we have! Mine is better than yours! That makes me feel good!!!!! Yay!.... right?

Right?

Who really cares? If I see another signature that has someone's system stats I think I'm going to puke. I will most likely be dead before our society moves beyond the stupidness of comparing material goods to improve self-esteem.

i have a POS Sony VAIO, two Copaqs, cough cough, and my mother's company has about 15 total macintosh computers... puking yet? LoL!

Don't get your panties in a knot Smile.gif people like to talk about their computers, so what? this IS the forum for the (IMHO) best multimedia speaker system in the world.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

quote:

Originally posted by fatathaland:

What is this some public relations post? Wait a few months for your speakers to quit and you'll be pissed with the rest of us.

Are you talking to me? I said, I said, are you talking to ME?

<<<could'nt help it>>>

i have actually owned roughly $800 in Klipsch ProMedia speakers. About $2100 in home theater equiptment. I just laid down 863.84 for two sets of Klipsch ProMedia 5.1's. With every Klipsch product i have had, i have not had a problem. Not one. A v2.400, a 4.1, a 2.1.... none have had problems.

------------------

-justin

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

my parents do not have that much faith in me. we like to buy the store warranty for the 5 year period and when something goes wrong we just get a brand new computer Smile.gif trading in my Sony this month for a new HP Smile.gif

------------------

-justin