YOUNGEST, NEWEST FORUM MEMBER!!!

melovesheresys,

Congrats on the new toys! They are great speakers, I run them as well! Make sure you sit in the "sweet spot" [:D]

Have you been eyeing up that beautiful Dynaco tube amp? It was my pride and joy! I also listen to Sting, and "Englishman in NY" was its first song when I unwrapped it!

Make sure you treat your gear with care, and it will last forever!

Clarence[H]

He sure is colorful when he talks [:)]

Good job PC and if I were you, I'd barter with your father on his desire to swap...

your H2's for his big K's... [6] After all, his Khorns are used, not stock and have been schlepped all over the place in the back of his car. Clearly, he's got no respect for them!! [6]

Congrats on your new system, MLH. You certainly have a great start on an awesome rig!

I, for one, must say this is one exceptional 12 year old. Not

even taking into account his love and appreciation for music, but look

at the way he's writing here, and the vocabulary he's using! I'm

shocked! I'm 18, and I've almost had to pull out the dictionary a

few times in this thread! I'd say someone's parents should be

especially proud.

Rock on, but not too loud!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Congrats on your new system, MLH. You certainly have a great start on an awesome rig!

I, for one, must say this is one exceptional 12 year old. Not even taking into account his love and appreciation for music, but look at the way he's writing here, and the vocabulary he's using! I'm shocked! I'm 18, and I've almost had to pull out the dictionary a few times in this thread! I'd say someone's parents should be especially proud.

Rock on, but not too loud!

Congratulations, I am so glad your speakers finally arrived.

We met this fellow in Hope. He and his brother are two of the most well behaved, well versed young men I have ever met.

Paul, you and your wife should be very proud of this young man, which I know you are.

Take everyone's advice, take care of your ears (you don't need to play those Heresy's loud anyway) and take good care of your equipment and your children will be enjoying it one day.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your brother in Hope.