Found a pair of Belle�s in mint condition $2400

coda304

or buy those beautiful Rosewood 'Belles being sold by member Funkyhambone...bout the same price and these are ROSEWOOD!

Bill

You are so right, the Rosewood is awesome...............Nice Pair Hambone...............the speakers...................Local Purchase is a big deal, the closer the better, pick them up yourself...............no shipping, you could pay aliitle more and not feel bad...........

Sorry for not posting some pics as I said I wouldI had to completely re-arrange/re-wire my entire system around the Belles.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I cant believe how good the Belles sound over the Heresy IIs, it makes me wonder how I have lived so long without them.The Belle's sound so delicate compared to the harshness of the H II's. For so long I thought the H II's sounded awesome now I think they sound like poo.

As you might see in the pictures they are not mint as I stated before (when I first viewed them they were in a very dark show room) any hoot they are in fact near mint with some very minor nicks and bumps.

I am still working on my setup so hopefully I will get time to post some pics when complete.

I would not trust the dealer.... there is no such thing.... speakers that old can't be any good... trust me ... trust me....

Are you convinced ? Then where are these mint Belles located...

Just kidding Good luck. I have one pair and am looking for another.

I use a Pioneer SX-1980 and it does not take much power to play these at a high level. They do seem to lacl a little on bass, but I have a sub and that fills in nicely for movies.

Good Luck

Finally here are some pics of my new girlfriend(s)dont mind the apartment I have been under construction for months.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I paid the full 2400 + Tax, still more than happy though.