computer help guys

billyjoe72

drivers for video card assuming the monitor can support svga and the video card has at least 256k of RAM. If we are talking about a 486 machine, you can pretty much hang it up unless there was a video ram upgrade and/or the resolution is limited to 600 X 480

You should hit Start>Microsoft Update for an easy way to see what drivers you need

alternatively try Start>Control Panel>System >Hardware> Device Manager> Display Adapters. That should show you the name of the videocard and atleast a start to where to find the new drivers.

Also how is evetything, long time no see. How is the sub? still kicking [:P]

Like said earlier, it only gives the option to use 16 colors. Nothing else. I'll try updating her driver.

Jay, the sub is kicking some butt. It's very musical. Some music it is good, others I turn it down. With the 4 klf20's, there is plenty of bass. I just got turned on to 311. Their recordings sound real nice. Movies are just amazing. Thanks to all the help from yourself and Dr. Who.

toodles

Bill

Yep...

My mom in Florida is emailing me asking about some video and picture problems. She says she gets red x's for pictures most of the time and videos tells her she has a problem with media player. She's 73 not much info through emails. Message says something about watching offline?[:^)]

The red X means the internet is off and what she probably is seeing is the cache. Cache is like the computer remembering the last webpage it was on. Sorta like redial on a phone where to increase the webpage speed, it remembers most pages but it cannot remember memory intensive things like pictures and videos.