Are khorns too big for my living space?

SynergySystem

Its just this thought i cant get out of my head(Khorns in my living room). Im unsure if i have the space for them though. My living room is 25X17 with 8 foot ceilings. But the living room is open to the dining room and kitchen. I live in a double wide trailer and not a house though. I dont know if the thickness of my walls and floors make a diffrence on the sound though. The khorns would be about 15 ft apart in corners. Ive heard Khorns have to be in optimal listening conditions but i was reading audioreview last night and a guy said he had them(Khorns) in a 16X20 bedroom(not far off from my deminsions) and they were still the best thing he ever heard in his life.

To be sure...I am not getting the FULL experience...my room is too small and there is a closet that is really right near the sweet spot...mine are on the ground floor...but...BUT...I can turn on the NOSValve VRDs...flip on the JuicyMusicAudio BlueBerry MkI...remotely open the drawer on my Cambridge Audio Azur 640C v1 and hear B E A U T I F U L sound from my AK-4 crossed Klipschorns...walk awy, go upstairs to the computer and still hear beautiful sounds...mine are in corners and the whole house (well walls and floor) become the bass horn...FANTASTICHE!

Bill

(oh yeah...Get 'Em!)

I've never thought about KHorns in a trailer, but I would say that the room size you state is plenty good - I would make sure its tied down tight before playing really loud...

If the corner wall sare too 'flexy' you might reinforce the corners...