FS: Cornwalls CBR 1979 Dallas area

SamS

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but here goes:

I'm offering up my '79 Corns here first for my Klipsch buds before messing with ebay/Craigslist. The serial numbers are 20T582 and 20T583. Their condition is decent, with cabinets showing some scrapes, marks and a few minor chips. All drivers, electronics are orginal, and they sound fantastic. They were originally raw birch, but have had a laquer of some sort applied (very nicely), giving them a nice honey color.

I'm only selling because I have another pair of Corns in walnut, so these must go. I'm in Carrollton, buyer must pick up as I have no means to transport them.

Price: $600

post-23038-13819308040986_thumb.jpg

Could you put up some pix of sides/ tops to better show condition?

Sure thing. It's a bit tough to get flaws to show up in pics, but here goes. Overall, they're very respectable, a good sanding would take them to the next level.

Heck, a single Corn recently went for $510 on ebay, these puppies should be priced right! [;)]

post-23038-13819308042856_thumb.jpg

Man, I wish I could, I'd be over this afternoon to pick them up. Trade you my '80 Heresy's. [:)]

[:D] Would consider it, but I got speakers coming out my ears! Gotta nice pair of AR-3a's I need to sell too.

Will let these run here until this evening, then off to the wolves on Craigslist!!

• Moderators

Building a very nice collection of Klipsch there !

You may have to change your name to Me loves Heritage.

Glad to see the whole family excited.

Do you and your wife like the same style music.

Thankfully, my wife and I both like the same music.

I think the only problem I may have is armwrestling my son, Me Loves Heresy's, out of these Cornwalls. That would be fine if he wanted to trade. Those Heresy's sound just incredible.

At least my 3 little dudes: 5,7,7 years old, are not quite wanting speakers of their own. Won't be long though.

And dtel, how are your Cornwalls coming along?[:D]

Paul

• Moderators

Cornwalls are doing just fine, I will have to find something better to run them on later, but they are doing great.

If I don't get to listen every day I feel like I missed something. I really need to get some more music something new.

I have not bought much new music because I had only been looking for concert dvd's, need to look at some cd's, more to chose from. That dvd concert thing is addictive you can watch them play as you listen but only so many to chose from.