Cream reunion DVD

steve

and I posted this in 2 channel as I watch DVD concerts in 2 channel also! Anyway..

I finally watched my Cream Reunion DVD last night, in it's entirety. As a former (and I mean a long, long time ago!) drummer, I watched the song "Toad" with my mouth agape! I couldn't believe Ginger Baker's drum solo! It was so musical, it sounded like he was being accompanied, although both Clapton and Bruce had left the stage! Words can't describe how fluid he was, and I don't think he ever broke a sweat! I've listened to Cream music since their inception in the 60's..and I don't think I'll ever listen to them in the same way again!

Besides all the other songs, which were all great (I do wish SWLABR was on there!) this song alone is worth the price of the DVD!!

Just wanted to recommend it..I'm sure Oldbuckster has it already!! 5 stars!

Steve

• Moderators

and I posted this in 2 channel as I watch DVD concerts in 2 channel also! Anyway..

I finally watched my Cream Reunion DVD last night, in it's entirety. As a former (and I mean a long, long time ago!) drummer, I watched the song "Toad" with my mouth agape! I couldn't believe Ginger Baker's drum solo! It was so musical, it sounded like he was being accompanied, although both Clapton and Bruce had left the stage! Words can't describe how fluid he was, and I don't think he ever broke a sweat! I've listened to Cream music since their inception in the 60's..and I don't think I'll ever listen to them in the same way again!

Besides all the other songs, which were all great (I do wish SWLABR was on there!) this song alone is worth the price of the DVD!!

Just wanted to recommend it..I'm sure Oldbuckster has it already!! 5 stars!

Steve

Great DVD, and a great drum solo by Baker. His Jazz roots really shine through on that solo.

Travis

GENTLEMEN: Your singin' to the Choir................I've been singing this song since the day I bought that Video...........Let there be no doubt about what Cream is all about....Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker are soaked in the Blue's........What talented men there are, that is Rock History and I'm proud to own it...............TOAD, indeed.......

DVD concerts in 2 channel also!

You are'nt the only one .

I started DVD with a 5.1 system and a Yamaha DSP A1 amp with La-Scala's and Heresys.

Never get the sound right .

Now i end up with only the La-Scala's in stereo and no SUB .

I think the industrie isn't ready yet ............just my opinion .....[:)]

Yes , the Cream great performance ....

Ben

DVD concerts in 2 channel also!

You are'nt the only one .

I started DVD with a 5.1 system and a Yamaha DSP A1 amp with La-Scala's and Heresys.

Never get the sound right .

Now i end up with only the La-Scala's in stereo and no SUB .

I think the industrie isn't ready yet ............just my opinion .....[:)]

Yes , the Cream great performance ....

Ben

I always listened to dvd's in stereo, I too, couldn't get the 5.1 sound right, well after almost 2 years, and a set of H2's later.......I finally figured it out and just love the sound of 5.1, almost gave up on it myself................now , I will admit, I sometimes turn off the center channel for music, but that's just my taste.........and that's just a matter of pressing a button, Funny thing, I like my stereo alot Today........go figure...............