Some of the best Klipsch sound Ive ever heard.

dtximages

Ah do I see a Nakamichi Dragon casette deck in the sig? I wonder if I should get one,$1200 mint,the pinnacle of casette deck quality.

Are you refering to artto's DRAGON? Now that is a worthy cassette deck...bought one new in '83 but sold it about 10 years later when I thought I had lost interest in cassettes (and still regret selling it to this day)! Now I own a DR-1; it's a fine deck in its own right, but it just doesn't have the panache as the classic Nakamichi decks of the '70s and early '80s. If you can find one mint today and you still enjoy properly recorded tapes, then if your budget allows, by all means buy it...wish I could![Y]

Sorry for getting OT...now back to stacking Klipsch (or better yet, NOT)!

post-11084-13819314031508_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if i should move my rear CF3s up front and stack on top of the other set of CF3s? It would be rather dominating in my living room , but on the other hand it would sound better than having a CF3 at each corner of the room . Ive been listening only to the front set for more of the soundstage and imaging. So the rears are hardly being used now . Also been listening to my music set flat------- no bass no trebble no nothing , and it sounds good. The only issue with the CF3s is that im finding the stage to be low at normal sitting height. It just seems if as everything is about the same height as the horns , so instead of putting stands under the spks i could just stack? The only down side is they are 41" tall each My living room is only 8'