Wanted To Buy La Scala or Cornwalls

GBSLPS

I am new to forum as of Saturday. I have never owned Klipsch. I have heard them a number of times. I am interested in buying used La Scala's or Cornwalls. I live in the Lancaster area of Pa.

Yea Mark I am the guy who called you about your La Scala in NY and I am still interested. I just thought I try to see if there are any closer.

yup, that's how we do it here. I'd recommend Cornwalls for your first set if you can find them nearby. Better bass and a tad smaller footprint. I think the CW is pretty universally well thought of around here for about any type of music. LS is smoother in the mids and vocal ranges, but a little shy in the bass dept, depending music of course.

Michael

I am new to forum as of Saturday. I have never owned Klipsch. I have heard them a number of times. I am interested in buying used La Scala's or Cornwalls. I live in the Lancaster area of Pa.

Yea Mark I am the guy who called you about your La Scala in NY and I am still interested. I just thought I try to see if there are any closer.

No problem, I do not blame you for looking for something closer ,if they are available. How you doing with selling your speakers. Mine are still available,like I told you when we spoke I am not really advertising them . Let me know if you still want them, when you are ready.

Mark G

Does "tuned for life"

still have a pair of lascala's for sale? I know it's been awhile.

Anyways he lives in Warsaw, N.Y. I purchased my cornwalls from

him. I would reccommend him as well if he's still selling.

Mark

You've met Doug? Wanted to meet him when he came to Saratoga, he's a low profile guy.

Yeah,

I met him. He brought the cornwalls to my warehouse. I was going to go

to his house and pick them that coming weekend but Doug was concerned

about the weather. Turns out he was right, we had a huge ice storm that

took the power out for three days. So I got the cornwalls and couldn't

even use them that weekend. He only hung around for a few minutes. He

gave me a good deal too. Mark

Hi Mark

The guy told me he sent check you know " Check's in the mail."

Yes I am still very interested.

Glenn

Glenn,

That pair in Washington DC is a great price, the ALK crossovers [networks] go for $580 themselves. It is hard to believe that someone would put those ALKS into a crappy pair of lascalas. They would definitely be worth looking into. I am not a very good salesman ,am I.

Mark G

Thanks funkyhambone,

Is homeslice a forum member? Gettysburg is about 1hr and 15 min from me. I hate ebay that's why I did not look there. Bid is in however. Seller says they are 1989 models would I benefit from any of crossover upgrades or any other upgrades. I guess I am getting ahead of my self I don't own these yet.

Glenn