Poor customer service at Klipsch

Espguitars

Dude, can you dog, like pick up radio stations with that thing?

That's her Jubilee Magnification Helmet...

She puts it on when she wants to better hear the Jubilees.

Richard

Looks like you have Horn Loaded your Dog with a Conical Horn! Might I suggest you try a Tractrix Horn for a more natural BARK![&]

mike tn[:)]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If you got an Accord you wouldn't have to worry until 200,000. I've driven my last three Accords 10 years or 200,000.

M

I actually had an '85 Accord when I was in college...absolutely loved it. I believe it was at about 135k when some drunk kid hit me and totalled it [:(]

Once this car is dead and buried, I'll most likely look into the Honda again. It's just too nice not having a car payment.

If you got an Accord you wouldn't have to worry until 200,000. I've driven my last three Accords 10 years or 200,000.

M

I actually had an '85 Accord when I was in college...absolutely loved it. I believe it was at about 135k when some drunk kid hit me and totalled it [:(]

Once this car is dead and buried, I'll most likely look into the Honda again. It's just too nice not having a car payment.

There's a way around that, just write a check! [:D] Start saving now like you have a payment.

My only car buying decision this last time was 'what color'? It took less than one hour to buy it. Remember my last Accord tried to commit suicide on Roger's driveway hill!

• Moderators

Amy,

Where/how do you get those great little characters in your posts?

Thanks

I actually just ripped the ROFLMAO one off of 3dzapper. Perhaps he can let us know where he snagged them.

If you save it to your harddrive, you can upload it to any of your posts whenever you want.

Nothing funny in this post, but here ya go again:

post-4329-13819311596278_thumb.gif

Amy, I've had a 76 (CVCC), 85, 96, and now 05. Always been in a Honda. Always will.

I buy em new and run em into the ground. One of the cheapest ways to own an auto. The Honda never break down and only once in 40 years have I been stranded, that was an alternator break down.

Accord drivers are always smiling!

M

Dude, can you dog, like pick up radio stations with that thing?

That's her Jubilee Magnification Helmet...

She puts it on when she wants to better hear the Jubilees.

Coytee

How is your dog's health? I once had a lab bitten by a snake. He would not keep that dish on his head.

Thanks for asking.

She's back to 100% physical health. Every now & then, where the Dr. put the drain tube, she'll get a red line. It looks a bit like an infected vein how it follows up her leg. We just think it's part of the trauma. At first, she'd get a clearly defined red line AFTER she rough housed with other dogs. Now, it might be 1/2 inch long...clearly the deeper issues are healing. The red line goes away after she rests for a while.

Mentally, she seems a bit more connected to us, especially Marion. I think she (Chloe) KNOWS she barely escaped that one and somehow, knows Marion saved her hiney.

For the first week or two after she was back, she'd sleep next to Marion at night (on bed, cuddled up next to her). Historically, she always snuggled up to me.

I admit I felt a bit strange... as though she'd pulled a new favorite. Then I started to realize maybe she understands Marion saved her and is more appreciateive now.

Today, she's back to snuggling next to me at night. By the time I wake up in the morning, she's laying up near my pillow and many times, is using part of it that I'm not using. If I turn over the wrong way, I'll be nose to nose with her and I can't tell you HOW many times she's been just staring at me and then SLURP, she nails me with her tongue. After I get up for shower, she takes over my pillow entirely.

Ya, she's got me wrapped around her little paw & I'm man enough to admit it.

[:D]

This pic with the lampshade is probably a year old. It's not a current reality with her.

we're way OT, but what the heck.

I got a cornea cut from one of my kitties once, had to have a surgery and hurt like @#$&*(*^%& for days. Healed completely in time. Cool that your dog is so cuddly and affectionate. Aren't pets great? Good that she recovered.

M

Let's see, in another thread I thought Amy was 21. Above she just said in college in 1985.....OMG people, Amy went to college when she was...born? I don't get it.....

Glad the dog is doing well. I would throw a cat out of the house at the drop of a hat and spend whatever to get my dog healthy!

• Moderators

Let's see, in another thread I thought Amy was 21. Above she just said in college in 1985.....OMG people, Amy went to college when she was...born? I don't get it.....

Glad the dog is doing well. I would throw a cat out of the house at the drop of a hat and spend whatever to get my dog healthy!

[:D]

For some reason, it was suggested in my B-day thread that I was turning 21, and I did not contest it!

But, I'm not shy, I turned 36 last month. I had the '85 Honda when I was in college...I certainly didn't purchase it new!!

• 14 years later...

Impossible to get through to anyone at Klipsh.

all of the messages I get say to wait for normal business hours, I’ve tried all hours of all days and it’s never open. 

the poorest customer service I’ve ever encountered.

hou do I get help ?

I bought a sound system 5 months ago and now my sound bar gets no power.

I used to like Klipsh , now lm very disappointed.