New one on board - the german Klipsch Forum leader ! World sensation with RF7!

Hey friends,

Werner Enge told me yesterday on phone that here is the ultimate international Klipsch Forum - WOW!!!!!!!!!

My name is Werner, too, im an active musician from germany. Because of Werner Enge is on board i took the name of my Band project and the first album we record in the moment and mix with Klipsch RF 7.

Usually im writing under my real name:)

Let me tell you a story, surely extraordinary.

And please excuse my bad English i always had a 5 in school!

However- i live in germany - and im a real Hardcore Hifi High End freak since over 20 years and i had and have the most expensive stuff in my house. So for example i have the Tannoy Westminster with ST 200 and on my second equipment Tannoy Kensington and ST 200.

Many years ago i heard a old Klipschorn on a show and i was full of enthusiasm but had no plan where to lend a pair for testing personally.

In the beginning of 2006 i learned Werner Enge to know in a german hifi forum - he is Mr. Klipsch in germany.

I was nervous, because a women wrote in this forum that she has a Klipsch RF 7 and that this speaker was sounding better by a dealer like a 50.000 Euro speaker from B and M in her ears. I couldnt believe that - the RF 7 is dealed in germany for around 2.000 Euro!

But other RF 7 users do write the same things.

Werner Enge is living more than 400 km from my house away - 5 hours to drive one way!

He made me the offer to visit my house with a pair of RF 7 - and to make a workshop with me just for fun, because i have a forum in germany about the ultimate german amp, the ASR Emitter Exclusive battery .

You can read about that amp in Stereophile 10/2006. Last year it got also the golden ear award in the Absolute Sound, its an extraordinary amp priced around 25.000 US Dollars and a weight of surely 150 kilogramms - however - i have 2 of this monsters in my house.

Werner Enge was visiting me - and my worldpicture was destroyed by the first notes- the RF 7 played my 13.000 Euro speakers out of house and directly in my heart.

Werner Enge himself never audited such a performance from a RF 7 in all the years of his job and we both were very surprised.

However, the RF 7 was outperforming every speaker i know on the market, even my 30.000 Euro speakers in the cellar!

I was writing this immediately to Klipsch Europe.

Nobody knowed how good the RF 7 is because nobody got the idea to take this speaker for a very expensive equipment, even my speaker cable from LFD is more expensive like a pair of RF 7!

My CD player is the 15.500 Euro Teac P 70 D 70, my amp the gorgeous ASR Emitter - i tested RF 7 with Emitter 1 (around 9.000 Euro) and 2 (around 25.000 Dollar).

The RF 7 is placed in my around 55 qm big living room 40 cm from the backwall and the sound is unbelievable. Even my DSS Netfilters do cost much more like a RF 7!

Even my digital cable was as expensive like a pair of RF 7.

I couldn t believe what i was hearing and wrote that in different forums - some throwed me out and told me crazy and they hated the RF 7 though they never audited this speaker. Some dealers coursed my bones and my High End dealer - who had no Klipsch was very angry on my person.

It needed months for me to convince him that he was visiting me and audited the Klipsch. My dealer was completely out of house and had tears of joy in his eyes by listening the RF 7 - he throwed out all his ultra expensive High End speakers from his shop in ebay after that and bought 2 pairs RF 7 by himself.

He had products for example from Tannoy, Sonus Faber, Manger and so on.

I also told Friedrich Schäfer , the boss of ASR Audio about the worldwonder RF 7- of course he was laughing me out for months.

But some months later he did the experiment and bought a pair of RF 7 by Werner Enge and now the RF 7 is standing in ASR factory and 25.000 Dollar amps are heard with them!

Many of my friends who audited the RF 7 in my house were changing to Klipsch immediately and Werner Enge was asking in the USA for much more RF 7 stuff iwth the European Klipsch boss.

In german forums much more people were talking about Klipsch again and again - result was - that many people hated Klipsch because they are used ultra expensive stuff - but the Klipsch is a very cheap speaker without any Bullshit and really not looking like a expensive speaker.

However im sure to spend my life with the RF 7 in the living room and one day i will replace my other speakers in the hearing room and buy a Klipschorn.This must be the world ultimate speaker.

In germany many high enders do not want to buy or hear the RF 7 because its much too cheap. They do not believe that such a cheap speaker can work. And they want to have ultra expensive terminals, x overs and wood and bullshit. My oppinion is, that Klipsch could sell thousends of speakers on the german high end market if they would produce a Super RF 7 with fatter wood, terminals and better optic for 5-10.000 Euro a pair!

However, the RF 7 is the best speaker i ever had in my house - and even half a year later i wonder how Klipsch can do such a job for such low money.

Most people think that it is enough to drive a RF 7 with a tube because of the efficiency or with a cheap amp and most people do use them with cheap electronic - they do hear only 30 percent of what the Klipsch can do.

I was very angry about the people who always were telling that Klipsch is cheap american stuff but no High End - they never heard them - and i was founding my own Klipschforum in germany .

So im private in contact with many Klipsch users and i have friends all around the world, Norway, italy, France and so on who throwed their ultra expensive High End speakers out of house and changed to cheap Klipsch RF 7 - most of them do drive them with the ASR Emitter amps, which i use, too.

The RF 7 produces a deep bass with this amps - its unbelivable!

Its like a earthquake.

I even tested the Klipsch with Emitter versus my TCL 100 Marshal amp by playing guitar - even live the Klisch is unbeatable.

Im very thankful for ths experience and im very thankful to the people of Klipsch USA for constructing such a wonderful speaker - working and sounding like a musical instrument and outperforming everything i know.

I hope that Klipsch gets a name in germany in a short time and will show the speaker world where the hammer hangs.

In the moment im in the studio and record an Hard Rock album, we mix with the RF 7 for reference and the sound is unbelievable. If someone wants a song, i can send it via e-mail for demonstration 6 Mb - data reduced - and not as good as the origin but gorgeous.

Im very happy to see this ultimate american Klipsch Forum and as i can read here are a lot of friendly and mind open people who love their speakers as i do.

I wish my english would be better - i could tell so many stories about the RF 7 - i could write a book about them and what speakers they outperformed in workshops and by friends!

Of course all a matter of taste - but i love them , really!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even my wife told that she never heard such a sound before!

I try to send some pics in soon!

Cheers

Werner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all I can tell you is......WELCOME TO THE FORUM........Proceed at your own risk....Hang around here long enough to find out your stereo sucks, will want to get new speakers, think about power supply, and get all sorts of evil suggestions on how to spend your money.........You probably get mad, have a laugh, shake your head a few times, and wonder what the hell am I doing here............EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also be perpared to meet some great people.......be amazed by the stuff they come up with..........get a suggestion or two.........Don't be afraid to ask questions..........Be Afraid of the answers you'll get......So, Welcome to the Madness.(sorry Mike).....Jump in the waters fine..............[;)]

I find it interesting that you mixed an album with RF-7's. To me they seem way too forward to be used as a monitor. I'm glad it worked for you though. Don't get me wrong, I love my RF-7's (I have 4 in my home theater), but I would spit on them and kick them over to get to my Cornwalls.

Welcome to the forum. (Ignore this cynical American)

Jeremy

Boah,

Jermey, Werner and friends-

overwhelming to meet you here!

Jeremy, please post your mailadress to my adress:

headbanger777@onlinehome.de

I will send you a demonstration of our first rough mix made with RF 7 from "Signs of hope" - it really kicks ***:)

Its 6 MB data package - not as good as the origin on CD - but flubbergasting nethertheless. You can see me here by working:

http://groups.msn.com/ASREmitterExclusiveUniverse/barrabazzerstertagimstudio.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=192

We tested many speakers for monitoring and i had for Example Tannoy DMT 15 Mark2, System 1200, DMT 12 Mark 2, DMT 10 Mark 1, different Genelecs, ALRs, Quadrals, Elacs, Tannoy D 700, D 900, Yorkminster, Kensington and dozens of other brands - the RF 7 are by far the best - because the mix you make with a RF 7 sounds wonderful on every equipment, i don t know why- its magic!

I can not understand why Lucas is mixing with B u W 802 in the studios - it sounds like a children toy in direct comparison in my ears.

And no, im not deaf!

:)

In the moment i spended all my money for music equipment und studio equipment - if i have money again - i will order such an rockin godgiven Klipschorn and blow my head in another universe.

Cheers

Werner

Now i understand how to post pictures and will send some for your fun!

Here is the inner life om my RF 7:

klipschweiche.JPG

Here is the magnificient bass driver:

klipschtreiber.JPG

Here im rocking with Werner Enge:

klipschwernerundwerner2.JPG

This is my mindblowing Hifi Rack:)

anlage.JPG

my favourite guitar:

guitar0.JPG

composing songs with my best friend:

wernerundhansi2.jpg

in our studio:

hansivocals.JPG

hansikeys1.JPG

hansidrums2.JPG

wernermarshall.JPG

Mixing room with RF 7

zimmer.JPG

Have fun!

Werner

maybe I ought to apologize [A]. it was a reference to a little "falling out" we had on the forum a short while back (the reference to, "Have you heard an ionovac") I said it just for fun & giggles to the other forum members. Unknown to you, it wasn't really directed at you. Besides, I was trying to beat Paul to the question!!!

Perchance = perhaps, maybe, possibly

[:D]

Ionovac as I understand it, is some kind of funky tweeter that some people love and Al thinks is a distortion generator! (there in lies the falling out we had)

maybe I ought to apologize [A]. it was a reference to a little "falling out" we had on the forum a short while back (the reference to, "Have you heard an ionovac") I said it just for fun & giggles to the other forum members. Unknown to you, it wasn't really directed at you. Besides, I was trying to beat Paul to the question!!!

Perchance = perhaps, maybe, possibly

[:D]

Ionovac as I understand it, is some kind of funky tweeter that some people love and Al thinks is a distortion generator! (there in lies the falling out we had)

I SEE THE BULLY IS ON BOARD..............Don't believe a word COYTEE says.........he has a little problem with his mind..........LOUD SPEAKERS.....will do that to you........

Welcome to the Madness (nice to see this phrase going WorldWide- Thanks Werner)

We appreciate your joining with us in your enthesiasm for Klipsch products. I had no idea the RF7 was so highly regarded in Europe but glad that it is well received. Your review spared no detail about your love of the sound of Klipsch, much like it was written by my own hand.

Is there any English translation of your Forum board that we can enjoy here? Or perhaps some of your members could sign on to this Forum and post about their experiences. We would enjoy trading stories.

How are the Klipsch Heritage viewed in Germany? If you want more expensive, better looking speakers, perhaps the new LaScala or Khorn would be something to acquire?

And Werner- don't you worry about scratching those Anni-K's by trucking them all over the country? Maybe you have special road cases built? That I'd like to see!

Michael