Best day ever!! Yeehaw

TheEAR

...White Van Inc. had them on special,after they fell from a truck.

If you equate White Van Inc. = Authorized dealer from JLaudio website, then yes.

Cheers

That is one BIG van.

I am, not interested in open boxes or demo subs.In any case I have mine waiting for my pickup.And I did not pay retail,never will. Now Dynaudio and JL Audio will team with Krell/Sim Audio MOON to propel me to the next level of performance.

Have little doubt the f113 will spank the RT-12d in output,depth and all around subsonic quality.Else I would never purchase a sub that costs more.I have a RT-10t on hand,so it will not be a fair tests(SPL wise).I will be listening for inpact,conrol and depth.

It is very rare for me to blast my subs to see just how loud they can play,all can play at very irritable volumes. [li]

I work at MacDonald's,I flip burgers and sweep the floors for a living. LOL

BTW posting from work

At MacDonalds??? Rofl, you must be way overpaid. Besides, I have never

once seen a PC in a MacDonalds other than a cash register, and that's

not really a PC.... I'm guessing a deskjob...but never the less, you

obviously can drop coin at will on anything....gg

At the risk of hi-jacking this thread (not my intent).........

I wonder when we'll see other manufacturers such as SVS and TC Sounds adding digital room eq/correction electronics to their subs?? Klipsch, JL Audio, Velodyne, and others can't all be wrong.

Tom

Correct,no matter how flat teh sub is in a anechoic chamber,each room is different and adds its signature.And with subs this is ALOT. No matter how much air you will displace,how high the quality of the amp,cabinet and driver and even perfectly integrated.A very serious sub has to have auto calibration.No question about that.

I work at MacDonald's,I flip burgers and sweep the floors for a living. LOL

BTW posting from work

At MacDonalds??? Rofl, you must be way overpaid. Besides, I have never once seen a PC in a MacDonalds other than a cash register, and that's not really a PC.... I'm guessing a deskjob...but never the less, you obviously can drop coin at will on anything....gg

Yes like Macho Camacho said I fold sweaters at GAP. I "borrow" money from the cash register. [:$] ...only when a purchase is above $20,as my income does not allow me to buy anything more than a Radio Shack all in one micro system.

[:P]

Another bad day! My brand new Sunfire D12 went bananas. I hear a constant poping sound now! I am returning this POS tomorrow. First the D8 switch and now this...I am returning these garbage subs.

Note both are made in China,before my good ole Super Junior,Mark II and SIgnature were all made in the USA,none ever had a single issue.Now TWO D series Sunfire in a row with each a problem,major one.Cheap labour + little attention to detail = POS no matter what the brand name. I am fuming...and to add to this lousy measured performance of the f112...I am ...royally pissed.

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, I personally have a BIG problem with

over-seas manufacturing as the stuff made in Asia can't hold a candle

to the stuff made right here. Made me angry when I found my RFs are

made in frickin' Taiwan [8o|]. But I wouldn't get angry about the f112,

especially with a Gotham on the way[;)]

Klipsch is sending all manual labour overseas(besides the Heritage line),as it would be pathetic to have a legendary line designed by a legend like PWK and called Heritage be made overseas,what heritage would be left?

All the new R series ,Synergy are made in China!

Yes the JL Audio is made in the USA and its built and parts quality puts a RT-12d to SHAME,uetter shame. So when you tell me quality was saved ...YEAH TELL THAT TO A SOMEONE WITH A GIANT DUMB BELL ON HIS HEAD.

It is proven,Plextor for example was all made in Japan,and then they moved production to China...guess what? The Plextor name is now trashed,and so many writters have failed and rank poorly compared with low cost Pioneer DVD writters!

Paradigm makes all speakers /subs in house in canada and still turns a good profit.And they are better quality,my Paradigm Seismic 12 beats a Klipsch RT-12d in a side by side comparo,the only case in favor of the RT is when room acoustics are rotten and the auto EQ compensates. I am objective here,not taking sides.As I have plenty of Klipsch and Paradigm and can speak from real experience.Not some invented BS.

I would open a can of worms,but will not.

The test of the f112,I do not give a damn about it.I am getting the f113 and Gotham two units more capable.The sound (sub bass) quality outclasses badly the RT-12d and Seismic.Goes toe to toe with my HGS18 and Aerial! Who cares about some SPL only figures,if SPL was the end of all we would all have sound reinforcement bass bins and huge arrays of suspended sats. [:D]

For absolute killer SPL I have a Pro Cerwin Vega set,I purchased a few weeks ago.I like to listen to techno on it,it sure makes your wig fly. [<:o)]

Yeah kids you heard it,the JL f113 has subsonic quality to run with the Aerial SW12,Thiel and Velodyne's HGS/DD series. I will get my ANADA in due time ,to complete my circle of subsonic fury.

INT-252 mains and dual INT-188s bass modules. No deep bass good down to around 40Hz,driven my Bryston's 3B for the 252's and 4B for the 188's.Plenty of clean output.

I said why not use them a massive PC speakers but after a few seconds of deep thought,decided against. [:P]

I also gt some other non pro Cerwin vega ultra cheap,dual CLSC15 subs and mains from the same series using the 10" woofers,mid and tweeter are horn loaded.Sound quite surprising,on the good side.Again I used a Bryston 3B SST to drive the mains,the subs here are powered.

I am on a Cerwin Vega trip.Maybe a JBL trip is in my future...[:o]

Impressive, though I have read numerous times that the Intense series/

new stuff is crap compared to the old CV stuff like the V15s, that

kinda thing. Actually, I can tell you from experience that A set of old

V-15Bs are amazing. The local bowling alley has six of them, that's it,

and they shake the building (all 30 lanes of it) and dig into the 20hz

range. They sound crazy good too...oh, If the subs are in, remember...

post-20833-13819314051178_thumb.gif

MY JL Audio f113 is at the store.I compared it in thier room,as they sell Paradigm and Klipsch...and JL Audio.

My dealer is...Radio St-Hubert in Montreal and if you would ever call they know who Mr SUBWOOFER is that is TheEar. Or "Le Fou du Sub"

Yes sir pics comming when I have it home and is set up net to my other subs. [:D] I will keep posting here and pics I will post.I think I may get more pro gear,I like it.No sugar coating BS just the hard musical truth blasted at ya.

Yeah I was tempted to get some Legion EMI-15s instead of my RFs, but

decided against it....wish I could get a Velodyne instead of my

Earthquake now, but it suits my tastes quite well. Another wish-that

there was some place here in the ATL where I could audition the JL

subs, but the best place to look for audio stuff is the local Best Buy

and a small shop that is outrageously expensive....

better day,I will not scream and shout the news but it was THE best news ,eclipsing the JL f113by a mile. Just know these are tube amps,some of the finest made,monoblocks.

I will post thye pics in the two channel section come Saturday night.The doubters will hit the floor and the believers will be in awe...[:D]

Oh damn audio is costing me...[st]

• 2 weeks later...

But wait...don't you hear it? Whispering in your ear?

What about the Danley Labs DTS-20...

It is calling you, bekoning you with 7 1/2 feet of sheer gutwrenching fury. All from one of the acknowledged gurus of LFE destruction. It even has a new internal port design that gives it 12 hz extension now. You know you want one...you know you want to pick up the phone and call me...

[:)]

Call now and save! Have your credit card ready! Call NOW!

[:D]

I will call you,let me first connect my Tenor amps and enjoy my Zu speakers with them. [:)]

Not a worry,in time I will call...and order one Danley. First however comes the JL Gotham and TC Sounds Anada [:$] I have to have large displacement woofers. [6]