Best day ever!! Yeehaw

TheEAR

[:D][:D]

Next week my fave Klipsch dealer is getting the JL Audio f113 subwoofer,I am buying one dand ordering the Gotham too. Yeeehaw peeps...yeeehaw

Finally about time I have the eite in subwoofing at home.Man I am so excited,words fail me,tears of subsonic joy in my eyes,blood in my ears. [:D]

And with the quality of JL Audio nothing less than stellar performance is expected.And the first review is nothing less than praise ,they compared this sub to a SVS Plus sub and it bested the much larger SVS by a longshot.Now who says you need a large sub to have extension and high SPL plus low distorion?

Next up the TC Sounds ANADA...

I am on a roll...HA HA HA

they compared this sub to a SVS Plus sub and it bested the much larger SVS by a longshot.

The review you're speaking of was JL sponsored and subjective.

Now who says you need a large sub to have extension and high SPL plus low distorion?

The f113 incorporates a superwoofer, superamp and loads of shiny gadgets. For $2800 I would expect it to do such.

JL sponsored ,evil JL Audio.If you want to point fingers SVS,Definitive and a good few others have also gathered subjective reviews.Deaf Tech champions paying $$$$$$ and filling mags with adds and gtting RAVE reviews in these mags(how strange!).

JL Audio woofers belong with TC Sounds woofer4 to the elite.This is not subjective,a FACT.

JL Audio made their reputationdeigning/building subs. FACT

Deaf tech. making BS adds in toilet paper mags and getting exposed when compared with the real deal competition.

Shiny gadgets,what gadgets do you speak of? A they use of the most capable woofers in its size,most capable amp and a rock solid cabinet.Gadgets? Hardly,quality all the way. Speak of gadgets when you have a chance to test one of these JL Audio subs at home.I know I have one comming next week! [:D] And the Gotham shortly after,as soon as the dealer gets it. [:)][:D]

Having been involved with high end car audio for many years, I have watched JL Audio grow from a cottage operation to arguably the standard bearer for car audio sub woofers. Absolutely class operation. They have developed a strong and loyal following by consistently offering a great product at a variety of price points, and have always pushed the envelope in product development and introduction of new technology. Their QC is some of the best in the industry, something that most other lines have had trouble with through the years dependent on the build houses used. They have also grown by offering consistently excellent dealer support, which in turn assures excellent customer support. Their growth through the years has been measured and carefully planned, in an industry characterized by high turnover and high mortality. Manville Smith with JL is well know for his support of their product and his support of the industry as well. They have always provided detailed information to dealers and consumers alike to allow enclosures to be built, usually custom in car audio, which would optimize the driver for its intended use. JL is a brand that generally either people like or they don't; pretty polarizing. But most people that don't like the product at least respect it. It is often the product to which others are compared. So JL brings a momentum and quality, both in product and operation that will quickly establish itself with Klipsch and others in the upper eschaleon of home audio.

Gadgets? Hardly,quality all the way.

Not disagreeing. I'm fairly cartain the quality of this machine is on a standard above the PB12+2 it was compared to. As far as output goes it would be a matter of measurement...which I've not seen posted.

Fair,the measured output relative to freq. of each sub in the reviewer's room was not posted.

And yes the review is far from complete.

One thing is a given,the mighty sealed JL like a mighty 5400 TC Sounds powered by a massive amp will be more controlled and integrate better.The JL is on a whole new level of quality,having had dozens of subs home from all the better know makes it sets new standards of quality.From driver to a cabinet passing by the amp.Should be close to the Krell MRS at one 10th of the cost and have most of the performance.A bargain even at $3000.

I cannot wait for the real deals ,the GOTHAM and ANADA.To say I am overjoyed is a major understatement.From a technical view these feature THE(THE) best sub drivers made (JL W7's and LMS5400)powered my some serious gunns.

I like my Klipsch RT-10d as its uses a TC Sounds like woofer with a very comparable cone sourround.The little RT-10d will win many sales in Klipsch favor.

I like my Klipsch RT-10d as its uses a TC Sounds like woofer with a very comparable cone sourround.The little RT-10d will win many sales in Klipsch favor.

but its not a tcsounds woofer

I said it uses a TC Sounds "LIKE" woofer,not that is uses a TC Sounds s woofer.

Back on the subject,my JL Audio f113...IT ARRIVED AT THE STORE! YEEEEHAW the box sits on funky platic bubbles ...to elevate the subsonic contents off the ground.Neat stuff...

With this I will have a sub that is KILLER,and the W7 woofer goes toe to toe with the best woofers made.

Rearranged my sound rooms to welcome this beast,will have to test it in both rooms.Oh the pain moving 1000's of lbs of audio gear.Was worth it I have a juicy spot ready on the small room,lots of gain and little freq.irregularities in that spot.

BTW people,I do not work at any audio store,I work next to one so this is why each time I wait for my order...I go to check at lunchtime. [:D] This is the advantage of living under 100m from your face audio store. HA HA

Soon the baby will be home

BTW people,I do not work at any audio store,I work next to one so this is why each time I wait for my order...I go to check at lunchtime. [:D] This is the advantage of living under 100m from your face audio store. HA HA

Soon the baby will be home

Congrats on the addition

So odds are you are either;

Shoe salesmen,

Orange Julius maker,

Travel Agent,

Baker,

Butcher,

Movie Usher, or

One of those guys at the Gap who folds sweaters.

Macho Burritos,

LOL very funny,no in actuality it was funny! A butcher or the guy at GAP who folds sweathers! LOL I have to be overpaid then to buy what I buy.

Well FYI none of the above and you are way off. [:D] I work at MacDonald's,I flip burgers and sweep the floors for a living. LOL

I am so happy you can hurl all your bag of insults,and I will keep my smile.And say FRIES AND A APPLE PIE WITH THAT SIR.

BTW posting from work

Will you two shut up, and hurry up and hook up those baby's?

I'm anxious to hear how they compare to your other subs.

I just read about the Gotham. WOW! I never heard of this company before. I wish they would post some more spefications on them.

Sorry getting mine home tomorrow. My massive back pain prevents me from haulting this baby home today. [:'(]

I have to have this baby tomorrow,even if I have to crawl to get it. I will compare it only this Saturday.Not before,will take pics yes,but serious tests not before Saturday.

And damn do I have many subs to compare it to ... [:D] I doubt there is another sub fanatic with as many subs..anywhere. Damn right I brag like a kid. Oh yes Oh yes I can feel it. [:D]

JL Audio better be known better,they are in my book at the same level as TC Sounds,when designing sub drivers.This = top notch and not a thing less.They do not buy from others they design and manufacture the woofers.

Another sub that showed on my radar is HSU's VTF3 HO with Turbo Charger.getting two of these,I heard stellar comments from people in the know.Another ..less expensive wonder sub.

Man,so little time so many subs. This year is THE year of the sub.Damn right.