Best day ever!! Yeehaw

TheEAR

Defect days are a thing of the past,repaired and replaced.The repair was more like an adjustment and the defective D8 amp plate was replaced and the D12 replaced.

So YES ,problems taken care of.

And YES the JL works way beyond fine,it kicks the competition in the curb,down the to the gutter and outta the ballpark...directly to the meat grinder.All this and those who question JL Audio's quality and capabilities. [:D][:D]

Since we are on the subject of walls,where I live I have insulation,concrete and brick...totaling 28inches(from inside gypse wall to the outer brick)!

Its a bunker,thank goodness or in a wooden shack bass waves would knock off pictures of the carboard walls. [;)] Like in the reviewer's hoopla descriptions.

I had my earplugs on seriously the -32 db versions!

124dB - 32dB...yeah 92dB will not damage much. Now take Cerwin vega Pro or JBL Pro monitors....at over 145dB you will cry as 113dB is very damn loud.

I know a person with...Cerwin vega Pro monitors and FOUR bass bins each using two 18" woofers...an all horn loaded monster system.Juiced with 18 Craver amps each capable of a clean KILOWATT. Now you get a picture of what is LOUD,this mega blaster can pound an SPL that will stun you and destroy the hearing at not even 10% of max output.Makes the Klipsch horn or Jubilee sound like a underpowered toy. Well not my style anyway. Just fun to see contrasts in audio...

I never saw the sats he uses,I think they were made to order,some prototypes. As large as a fridge! And around 108dB/1w 1m....now take five(sourround)..add four subs each good around 110dB 1W 1M power them by insane wattage(they can take)...and the result is madness beyond mad.But I like it,to each his own,some like it loud and clean,and that system delivers.Each sat is tri amped! 3Kw per sat...

At 25hz a single f113 does over 110dB measured two meters from the woofer,I would say the larger cabinet(per driver)and dual woofers will add 6dB. 116dB at 25Hz,with some nice room gain this may translate into way over 120dB in room at 25Hz,this is massive output from a single sub.

What this does not show is the quality of the bass.Simply the best found.This is far more important than mere quantity,as some junky fridge sized subs using a Shiva or two of these cheapo woofers can come close for peanuts.None of these jokes can do what the JL can,disapear.

Almost 10L of displacement the Gotham should be a solid super sub.And two should energise the largest ubber home theater rooms and music systems with ease.These products belong to the high end.

At 25hz a single f113 does over 110dB measured two meters from the woofer,I would say the larger cabinet(per driver)and dual woofers will add 6dB. 116dB at 25Hz,with some nice room gain this may translate into way over 120dB in room at 25Hz,this is massive output from a single sub.

What this does not show is the quality of the bass.Simply the best found.This is far more important than mere quantity,as some junky fridge sized subs using a Shiva or two of these cheapo woofers can come close for peanuts.None of these jokes can do what the JL can,disapear.

Almost 10L of displacement the Gotham should be a solid super sub.And two should energise the largest ubber home theater rooms and music systems with ease.These products belong to the high end.

beautifully put.