Single Belle for sale (Walnut Lacquer with Cane Grills) -- SOLD!

J M O N

After much patience, I have finally found a Belle in walnut oil to match my Khorns -- Thanks Jack (and Josh too for the heads up)! As such, my current center channel Belle is now available. It is walnut lacquer with cane grills. Walnut lacquer is much lighter than walnut oil, thus the reason I've been looking for walnut oil. I'm asking $850. I don't have photos yet but will take some soon and add to this post. I'm located in Southern California so anyone nearby can stop and see it.

Here is an intial photo. I'll try to take more later when there is better light. There is some damage to the laquer finish on top, which is somewhat visible in this photo. The wood is fine, so reapplying lacquer could fix it. I always keep something covering the top, so I forget that it's there. Also, there is no logo, it was missing when I got this speaker several years ago.

2ly67t0.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am soo glad your in So Cal. if you were within driving distance tonight, my wife would be filing for the bid D tomorrow.

looks awesome, you'll make someone very happy.

I forgot to mention, we're moving to St. Louis next month, so if the Belle doesn't sell here in California, I'll be taking it to St. Louis with us.

Man, you just made my palms sweat. That's NOT FUNNY!!!

I am resisting with every fiber of my being to not call my aunt and uncle, whom happen to live in So. Cal. and have them pick that baby up for me.

Sorry, I was just trying to tease you with that comment about your wife...

What main speakers are you using?

I am currently using Chorus 1's for mains, Heresy II's for rears, and an Academy center.

Dr. Who and I are currently designing a Killer HT for our new home and We're thinking Belle's with trackhorns all the way around.

The room dimensions 30'X57' Home Theater on one end with a billiard area behind the seating area and a gaming area behind that, kina like a bar scene with a home theater as the dance floor. The sub will be an infinite Baffle with a false wall built three foot in on the 30' side creating a 3'X9'x30' cabinet to house 18- 15" woofers(9 on each side of the screen).

I don't think the academy could keep up. TIME FOR A BELLE CENTER!! If I could just figure out how i could convince my wife that we Need that speaker.

If the Belle makes it to St. Louis and is still for sale, drop me a line[:)]

Homemadeheresy: If you take a look at the post just below the one where I said I was moving to St. Louis, I said I was just joking about the move (teasing theplummer). [6] ... sorry.

theplummer: Sounds like it's going to be a great setup. The Belle will be a much better center channel than an Academy. I used to have one of those. While they are very nice for a center channel, I can't believe how much people are paying (or were paying) for these speakers when one could get a La Scala, Belle, or Cornwall for about the same price.