For Sale: RF-7 black pair with DeanG modded crossovers

markmaple

Nice price Mark. If I didn't have so much Heritage here, I'd snag them to go with my RB5IIx4, RC7 setup. I'd have to build another room though.

Say, I was doing an inventory of all I've purchased in last 3 years, do you remember how much you sold that BellO stand to me for? Remember you met me half way at Marion or so?

Haven't seen you around for a while- everything ok? Hope you're still enjoying the Rotel/Klipsch setup. Nice theatre as I recall.

Michael

I don't encase the inductors with hot melt anymore (no longer convinced that vibration affects their performance).

I'll trade you my Klipschorns for your RF-7's and $3000.:)

Dean,

How about my RF-7's PLUS a bose clock radio, betty crocker cookbook, and $100 [:D]

This guy named DEANG did the crossovers in them, he may appear a little shaddy, but overall I think he's a good guy!

Phil

• 1 month later...

I appologize to the OP for hijacking this thread but could somebody detail how the DeanG xover mod changes the sound of the RF-7s. Also DeanG if you see this what is the cost of the mod and how do you do it? Do you simply sell the new xover and I have to install? Do I bring you my speakers (I do not live to far away) and you install?