Update on my diet and exercise program

wuzzzer

• Moderators

It's still on Wuzzes topic and congrats[:)]

Very nice words of encouragement Christy and do you really think Dtel is a smarty pants!!!LOL

During a recent opinion taken in our home (remember there are nine of us living here) everyone unanimously agreed that dtel is the smart a_ _ of the family.

Do I personally think dtel is a smart a_ _?

Answer: He is one of the finest people I have ever met, but he is a smart a_ _, or maybe he is just sarcastic, or, "dry humor"[*-)]

Very nice words of encouragement Christy and do you really think Dtel is a smarty pants!!!LOL

During a recent opinion taken in our home (remember there are nine of us living here) everyone unanimously agreed that dtel is the smart a_ _ of the family.

Answer: He is one of the finest people I have ever met, but he is a smart a_ _, or maybe he is just sarcastic, or, "dry humor"[*-)]

What was Dtel's vote. If he didn't agree then it WAS NOT unanimous and worthy of spirited debate until ALL agree!

• Moderators

Okay, he may not want to admit to being a smart a_ _ is an open forum, but in private to us, his family he does admit to his sarcasm.

This attribute is generally limited to us, his family, however I have on occasion noted his "dry humor/sarcasm" on this forum.

I am not being critical of dtel in anyway. I was well aware of his "sarcasm/dry humor" before we married. After twenty eights years of marriage I can honestly say, "I love him more every day", even with the "dry humor/sarcasm/smart a_ _".

I personally have never met another man as kind, loving and tolerant as he is.[{][}]

Phil, he reads this forum more than I do, and I am sure he will see this post.

Maybe he will answer your question honestly himself and then it will truly be a unanimous agreement.[;)]

• Moderators

What was Dtel's vote. If he didn't agree then it WAS NOT unanimous and worthy of spirited debate until ALL agree!

I really would have to say it's unanimous, no need for a debate on this subject.

Now the rest of the BS my wife posted about me would turn out to be a good debate !