FS: more misc gear

Daddy Dee

I've sold my Khorns and have some misc. gear for sale:

pair ALK tweeter attenuators: $60 as new $89.99 New sale pending

single K24 woofer - new $65 sale pending

pair K-700 $60 (horns only) sale pending

single K-700 $30 (horn only)

BEC type E crossover $120 very nice $170 new

pair edgarhorn tractrix horns, (for K55 or other 1 3/8" screw mount) built by 3DZapper. Will fit in a Khorn tophat. $150 sale pending

HK/930 $150 very nice sale pending

pair empty Heresy cabs - $60 fair cond. good project quality sale pending

single empty Heresy cab - $30 fair cond. better project quality

pair empty decorator Heresy cabs $120 - nice OK for house as/is sale pending

I don't have any pics at the moment. Hopefully can get some taken for posting.

Feel free to PM or Email questions.

pair Fostex 206E new in box. $100 - were $185 new.

DD,

Are those wood horns similiar to the horns ALK sells. Can you tell me a little more about them.

Thanks

They are tractrix horns, which like Al K's I think are both inspired by Bruce Edgar's wood horns. Rick's horns, (which are posted with pics somewhere on the forum, but I have been unable to locate them with search) are made exactly by the edgar plans. Al K's "trachorns" are made using the same tractrix math, I believe, but Al has made his such that they can be secured to a Klipschorn motorboard. The edgar version do not have that convenience, but they will fit within the Khorn top hat.

Well, I'm sure if you sent me some pics on the Decorators I would have bought them. I'm a little disappointed to see they are Sale Pending knowing I was in line before this individual.

Mike

Mike, someone could have emailed Daddy Dee before you posted on here. I'm sure he's not playing favorites!

Well... money talks and bs walks. I am aware that Daddy Dee is a standup individual, but the fact of the matter is that I would have bought them if I could have seen some pictures.

Congratulations to the new owner...

Mike

Mike. I marked them sale pending for you. Sorry I haven't been able to get access to a digital camera for the pics. Hopefully I can get some pics to you soon. You've got first right of refusal.

Not to make Mike feel any worse but let me tell you just what a great guy Dee is and he has a new little buddy in my 5 year old as Dee not only sold me a pair of K-33's and CT125's but he even delivered them to my house!

While I played Dee a little music (my brother-in-law just gave me the 2 200gm Sundazed LP release of Johnny Cash's '55 to '58 Sun Recordings) he was so much fun for my son who basically demanded Daddy Dee's attention and he already knew his name by the time Dee stopped by! They sat and played slap hand together and Dee is one of the nicest gentleman you could ever hope to meet.

Now I'm just hoping Dee can dig up that old pair of K-55's for me and then I'm just x-overs away from putting Cueman's (mentioning another fine forum member) Indy LaScalla's back in action[:)]

THX again Dee[;)]

Tim,

You bet. You have a lovely home and it was a pleasure stopping by your place and visiting your man cave upstairs. Great listening space and a fine system you've got together. The sound is exceptional. Also, thoroughly enjoyed meeting your little guys. You've got some great company there. You guys have some very good time in this season. It's precious and unrepeatable. I've found myself thinking several times since visiting that I'm glad to see you taking it all in. The time goes by so fast. Those boys have got a great dad, too It's genuinely refreshing to see a family doing it right.