FOOD IN THE MAIL

bodcaw boy

Shennanigans or hooligans?

[A]

It could be Holligans pulling Shenanigans

Hooliganism is slang for unruly and destructive behavior.

Such behavior is commonly associated with sports fans, particularly supporters of professional football and university

sports. The term can also apply to general rowdy behaviour and

vandalism, often under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The term has

been used since at least the 1890s, to describe the behavior of street gangs.

A shenanigan is a deceitful confidence trick, or mischief causing discomfort or annoyance. The term is usually used in the plural, shenanigans. However, in some regions, shenanigans can merely refer to harmless mischievous play, especially by children

she says, one of your friend's, you know the one that bought the home speaker (i just love her description, a home speaker), that you showed me the picture of

Ok RoyBoy, I got two questions for ya.

1. Given the above comment, does your wife REALLY know what you go do every day when you kiss her on the nose as you walk out the door? [:P]

2. You will need to give a report on the Graeters after you've tried them all (especially, the chip versions)

Glad that worked out Coytee!!

Roy, you lucky dog!! Where's mine for putting up with all these shennanigans?? [;)]

amy....were you part of this plot??

yours are currently adding my mid section and making me ask....did i eat all of them?

and part of your statement is worded incorrectly. it should read....

lucky the dog got the leftover bones and this morning looked at me and said...

you know that coyotee-o dude ain't half bad....

to which winston the cat replied.....

yeah but which half?

boy!!

she says, one of your friend's, you know the one that bought the home speaker (i just love her description, a home speaker), that you showed me the picture of

Ok RoyBoy, I got two questions for ya.

1. Given the above comment, does your wife REALLY know what you go do every day when you kiss her on the nose as you walk out the door? [:P]

2. You will need to give a report on the Graeters after you've tried them all (especially, the chip versions)

when i met my wife, she worked at klipsch so she knew about real speakers, and when i asked her to marry me, i told her....now listen, i am a speaker guy and i will always have big speakers......so over time her perspective of home speakers is a little different than most. she thinks bose cubes are decorating items; not things to hear music with.

as to the ice cream, i think my chocolate chip was defective cause.....

SOMEBODY FORGOT TO MAKE CHIPS OUT OF THE CHOCOLATE CHUNKS!![:D]

nonetheless (nice use of the word don't you think), i hadn't tasted ice cream like that in quite a few decades. my son stole one of the chocolate chip pints and i gave one pint of the butter pecan to my wife, the rest are MINE!!

again, thanks alot for doing this. you didn't have to, really you didn't have to.......but i am glad you did!!

boy!!