Nearly Brand New RF-82's, RC-62, and RS-42's for sale....

fst96se

Folks, I recently bought an RF-52 setup that I wasn't completely happy with, and decided to upgrade to this set up I am listing here. I am a longtime fan of another brand, and had been very impressed with the Klipsch line up. However, I have decided to migrate back the "old sound" I know and love. These Klipsch speakers are fantastic, they just sound different than what I am used to. The RF-52 setup I sold to a member here who was very happy with the transaction, and a quick search of my prior posts would show you who that member is.

So, to the meat of the matter at hand. These speakers are brand new, just out of the box. They were purchased from an authorized dealer here in Idaho just two weeks ago, and carry the full factory warranty. I have all the original packaging (it is all still in the same room as the speakers!) and they will ship like they originaly arrivied. They are as new, absolutely immaculate. I can't stress enough how perfect they are.

Prices are as follows:

RF-82's- $749

RC-62 $299

RS-42's $299

Buyer will pay shipping and insurance, and I will ship via UPS or Fed Ex at buyers discretion.

Let me know!

fst,

Sorry to hear you had to migrate back to your old sound. Why don't you just return the merchandise back to the dealer? If the dealer is trying to sock you with re stocking fees, talk to him. If they won't budge, contact Klipsch about this practice- it's not right !

K, do I know you? I think I remember you from elementary school.... that's right! You're that kid! The know it all boy who doesn't mind his own business! Ha ha, boy have I missed you! Glad you showed up, right now! ;)

I see you paid attention in reading comprehension class, it looks like you are about as good at that as I am spelling and grammar. Maybe I should clarify for all those that didn't pay attention, I said they carry the full factory warranty. They are not B-stock, and are currently under warranty.

Move on through friend, crash someone else's party.

K, do I know you? I think I remember you from elementary school.... that's right! You're that kid! The know it all boy who doesn't mind his own business! Ha ha, boy have I missed you! Glad you showed up, right now! ;)

I see you paid attention in reading comprehension class, it looks like you are about as good at that as I am spelling and grammar. Maybe I should clarify for all those that didn't pay attention, I said they carry the full factory warranty. They are not B-stock, and are currently under warranty.

Move on through friend, crash someone else's party.

Wow!!! Good luck selling these now.........[:^)][:^)]

No problem guys, I can do what I can to sell them elsewhere. I felt like he mush have put that out there because I am going back to the old brand. Folks have been nothing but nice here, and I did have success selling my RF52 setup here in the interest of giving higher end klipsch's a try. Kinda feel like he didn't need to interject his thoughts into my for sale thread, but it is an open forum. Might have better success on ebay.

I took offense and shouldn't have. So, maybe I should move on through! =+)

No one here was threadcrapping. You had stated that the warranty was transferable while another member said it was not. Instead of clarifying the situation you basically rip the guy's head off then get mad at us for pointing this out. There's really nothing to get defensive about, unless there is something incorrect about the warranty.

No one here was threadcrapping. You had stated that the warranty was transferable while another member said it was not. Instead of clarifying the situation you basically rip the guy's head off then get mad at us for pointing this out. There's really nothing to get defensive about, unless there is something incorrect about the warranty.

Hopefully it has been clarified. I didn't state the warranty was transferable. I did state they are under warranty. I did assume that if I give my receipt and warranty card to the buyer, that they could register the warranty with Klipsch, which I have not done. Apparently that is not the case, as has been adequately pointed out.

Well guys, I went and talked to the dealer today that I bought these from, and listened to them again in his store. They sounded great, I think the receiver they were using sounded different than the one I have been using. I actually ended up buying a similar AVR there, and will give that a shot and see how they sound. Also, I could not beleive how good the RS42's sound. If these sound better with the new AVR, I will probably buy another set of RS42's so that I can do 7.1.

So, as of right now I am holding off on selling them. Wish me luck!

Well, I had actually tried two of my older receivers. I had a Sony STR-DB940 that has been a great receiver, it shared its amps and chassis with nicer ES level stuff at the time. I used that one for a very short period of time, then hooked up a pioneer (non-elite) that I had that had component video switching.

The dealer I bought the speakers from was running them with a Pioneer Elite VSX-53tx, which is an older Elite receiver, but it sounded great. I got it home and hooked up last night, and it sounds much better. I still have some work to do on set up, but it was clear in my animusic pipe dreams clip that the sound was instantly better.

I am going to hang on to these for now, and will probably add another set of RS-42 surrounds for the rear. I auditioned those at length on Saturday too, and cannot beleive how good those little speakers sound. They are fantastic.

These speakers LOOK great too. They actually match the Elite receiver quite well!