Lots of 'white van' speakers for sale around me

wuzzzer

I usually look at craigslist every day to see what speakers are for sale locally. At least a half dozen pairs of the white van speakers have been posted for sale within the past few weeks. I would love to be approached by these guys selling them and just waste their time asking all kinds of questions.

Here's one example posted today: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/236573122.html

I've also seen the Digital Dogg brand and Theater Research brand posted on there. Some people only ask $100 or so for the speakers, but I've seen others ask upwards of $1500.

yep, I'd also love to run into the white van guys. Ask them how much I could make buying their discount price and reselling on craigslist. Get some gee whiz factor going before changing my mind. Imagine, pretending to call the wife on the cell phone, let them overhear. But honey, you don't understand this is a once in a lifetime deal. Then, sorry guys. She says she'll leave me if I buy these.