MINTY FRESH 160 GRAM VINYL

Clarence

Oh yeah. I picked up three boxes of approx. 60 ea. LP's from an auction a couple weeks ago. I have been a busy boy cleaning and playing them. Got a few gems that make the whole purchase worthwhile.

War, Why Can't We be Friends - has some wear but is very listenable.

Procol Harem, Broken Barricades - very good music on this one.

Mama's & Papa's, If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears - original Dunhill label. Good condition, very cool.

Tijuana Brass, Whipped Cream and Other Delights - the green risque cover, fair condition but very listenable.

And a real find, Mantovani, Continental Encores - fairly rare, on the original London label in "Full Frequency Stereophonic Sound" and they aren't kidding! This album has the widest dynamic range of anything I have heard. It's incredible and beautiful. I really enjoy this one. In fact I just aquired a boxed set of 5 Mantovani LP's. I hope they are half as good as this one.

-Mark

Tijuana Brass, Whipped Cream and Other Delights - the green risque cover, fair condition but very listenable.

Interested in a NM copy? I have a few sitting in the basement. It's your for shipping costs if you want it.

My latest "New" vinyl purchases:

Sonny Rollins, Way Out West, Analogue Productions 180 gram

Neil Young's Greatest Hits, Classic Records 200 gram

Led Zeppelin - Houses of The Holy, IV, Physical Graffiti - 200 gram Classic Records

Also found a few sealed LPs at the thrift shop last week including 2 different versions of Mahler's 1st Symphony.