Forget the iPod, I want a MS Zune

Petrol

Does Klipsch have anything in the works...

perhaps a nice docking station similar to the iGroove HG with a built in charger, remote and of-couse, awesome speakers? . . .

with about a max accustical output closer to the pro-media 2.1 system I have connected to my pc

I was looking at those as my daughter wanted an iPod for xmas. I actually ended up buying a Sandisk Sanse E260 4 gig and you can shove anopther 2 gigs into it. Reviews were better then the ipod plus it plays video files. The normal price is about 169.00 and I ended up getting it for 89.00 after a 30.00 rebate. Google now has a shopping cart service and if the site uses it you get anywhere from 20-50 bucks off through the end of the year. So I found this at Buy.com for 139.00 got 20 bucks off for using the google cart and to top it off Buy.com had a special over the Thanksgiving weekend offering a 30 rebate on the unit. I saved 50 bucks plus free shipping and no tax...I love etailing

scooter

I must say I don't remember a product introduced to the market that was reamed a bigger hole than this. Scathing.

Look at this Zinger: http://www.suntimes.com/technology/ihnatko/147048,CST-FIN-Andy23.article

"Avoid," is my general message. The Zune is a square wheel, a product
that's so absurd and so obviously immune to success that it evokes
something akin to a sense of pity." Yipes!

Does Klipsch have anything in the works...

perhaps a nice docking station similar to the iGroove HG with a built in charger, remote and of-couse, awesome speakers? . . .

with about a max accustical output closer to the pro-media 2.1 system I have connected to my pc

Christmas orders for Zune are about 8% of the iPod orders. That doesn't justify any "Zune-specific" docks.

You'll just have to plug your Zune in through the aux port on the iGroove (pretty sure it has one for "universal" applications).