D-DAY for Colt ......!!!

Duke Spinner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all, especially ColHoo.Congrats on your 100, careful it's addictive!

That Dtel is lucky- sharing a house with all those women. His only buddy is Buddy. (ok, the two grooms shack up there too and are good company). You get well taken care of there- they fed me and 'did' my hair and took me for a manicure. I felt like a ROCK STAR!

I had exactly one day to recover from the trip and regroup here. Recall that Saturday was the triple wedding, then back home for change into play clothes, then the French Quarter until 5 am at which time I was taken to the airport. All I recall from the trip home was take offs and landings, wandering through the airports in a stupor, and stewardesses waking me up 'time to get off the plane, sir'. The rest of Sunday was a blur.

Got a bit of work done today, but you're right, I'll have visions of horns dancing my head tonight for sure.

Good night all! [|-)]

And it's K-Day, not D-Day.

Michael

Work sucks, don't it.

Yeah it does, but I wish I was working.................OH Sorry, this thread is about Mike, not me, shucks...............How did it go Mike? Long day Bud, or just so busy it went quick?.......................I figure your a lucky guy.............Klipsch-DUDE..........................EH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!