D-DAY for Colt ......!!!

Duke Spinner

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got off the phone with Trey a bit ago, after asking him if he was buying my lunch, he said company policy is for the FNG to purchase for the team. But I don't understand this FNG term, can someone help me out? [;)]

Should I wear the Indiana University tie or the Purdue one? I attended both.

Shining up my shoes right now.

M

can like 12 of you guys call my house number at 7 am tomorrow- 317-465-9744 is the home/office #

Thanks

I think you are more likely to get like 1200 wakeup calls now. Have fun on your 1st day...don't forget to smile.

JT

I'll unplug the phone after the first three. Don't have to be in until 9 for orientation, so 7 should be ok. I really meant to aclimate myself to new hours last week, but I was away on vacation. Hope the biological clock still works!

Michael -

I was looking for an appropriate place for my 100th post, and this is obviously the right place for it. After following your trip to NO and the love that you brought to the gathering, I just wanted to chime in and wish you all the best with your new job. Klipsch is getting a very special person when you show up at the doorstep tomorrow. And yes, the FNG should show up with at least a few dozen doughnuts.

Good luck tomorrow, and I will NOT be one of the hundreds of calls in the morning to make sure you are awake and on your way.

Chuck